𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3- 2 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑠

I watched as an older man with face paint and a black top hat got out of the van. That's so fucking creepy, why does he have face paint on? He got out of the van with groceries in his hand. He tripped over a crack in the sidewalk dropping everything. I almost started laughing at him but didn't cause I wasn't that rude. I'd laugh after we past him. "Do you need any help?" Bruce asked stopping to help him. "Oh yes please, could you hand me my top hat?" The man asked I was closer to it so I just grabbed it and gave it to him. He grabbed my hand after taking the top hat and pulled me against his chest and put a knife to my throat. "Either of you make a sound I'll gut her like a pig." He said to me, Bruce dropped his bike from shock.

"Get in the fucking van or I'll gut her." The man said to Bruce pressing the knife closer to my neck if that was possible. Bruce got in the van before he sprayed something in my eyes and I opened my mouth and then he sprayed it in my mouth before throwing me in the van while pulling black balloons out out of the van. "Y/n?!" Bruce said shaking me before I passed out.

*Time skip*
It was hard to see anything and I looked around the room I was in I was leaning on something or someone. Last thing I remember was Bruce. I try to get off whatever I was on but it was hard since I felt so weak. When my vision was some what good I saw a man in a mask. The mask looked old and looked like it had blood on it. "You probably can't hear or see shit. Mmm I left the list out Y/n this is your own fault." The masked man said before pushing me off of his shoulder making me hit the mattress almost making me pass out again. "Bruce." I mumbled and he must of heard it since he started to laugh. He closed the door locking it. I watched the door for what felt like hours before getting up to look more into the room.

I see a hole dug in a wall and as I walk over to it, I see a window in it showing me another room. I look at it seeing Bruce. I note was above the window. "Don't even think about breaking the glass it's bullet proof." The note read I banged on the window as Bruce quickly shot up from laying on the bed and saw me in the window. He ran over to the window sitting so we could see each other's faces. He said something that I couldn't hear I don't know if he just didn't speak loud enough or if it was sound proof. I point to the black phone that was in his room and he just shook his head. I read his lips saying 'Doesn't work' I sighed laying down knowing there was no way to get out of here. After a few minutes Bruce walked away from the glass window to go look around.

I did too I saw a hall and when straight into it hoping something that could help me would be there. Nothing. It was just a toilet. At least the grabber was nice enough to give me that. I roll my eyes walking around the room. The walls were disgusting, some of them were rusted. I didn't expect much since I was kidnapped but bro come on give me a bed room then this. I hear the door open up. I turn around and see the masked man again. I froze. If Vance Hopper died to him I didn't stand a chance. "You know usually I only take boys cause after Myla she was just a brat." The grabbed said pausing. He wanted a reaction out of me. He definitely got it. "You sick fuck! What did you do to her?!" I screamed, he ignored me. He started to walk closer to me.

I backed up until I couldn't anymore. I tried my best to keep myself away from him but it was a small room so I didn't have much space to move. I hear banging on the window and the grabber turned to see Bruce banging on the window. I couldn't tell if the grabber was mad or if he had an emotion at all. "Mmm he's lucky Im dealing with you. Or I'd tie you up and make you watch me punish him." The grabber said. He soon cornered me and I sunk down til I had my head in my knees. "I killed Myla too fast for the naughty things she did. But I would always hear 'Y/n' while she was sleeping. She soon said your last name and I knew I was gonna get you to make her pay." The grabber said, He was calm. Too calm I hear more banging as he looked at the window again. "And I know just what to do with you!" He sound excited. He lifted up my head punching me as soon as it got in view of his face. making me pass out.

*No one's POV*
The grabber dragged Y/n to the mattress that was in her room and threw her on it. He went upstairs grabbed a chair and some rope. The grabber was so joyful for what he was gonna do. Myla wouldn't budge with him so he was gonna make Y/n pay for her actions. Walking down the stairs he set the chair down right in front of the window but didn't face Y/n to the window. He let Bruce see her side profile. He grabbed Y/n more aggressive and basically threw her into the chair. He tied each of her legs to the supports of the chair. He tied her hands behind her back together. He realized he forgot ductape so he ran upstairs. It was right on the table. Grabbing the black tape he walking downstairs making sure Bruce had a bunch of time to look at Y/n.

He soon got to the door of Y/n's room and stopped. He looked at Bruce's room and went over there. He opened the door and saw Bruce banging on the window. He rolled his eyes walking over to the boy. "Wont work." He said before knocking the 14 year old out cold. Carrying him to Y/n's room. He was gonna watch front row. Tying up Bruce too but he was on the floor and instead of rope it was tape. The grabber taped Bruce's mouth before Y/n started to wake up. She looked around see Bruce. Her mouth had tape over it so her screams were muffled. "Just wait. I want Bruce to see this." The grabber said walking out of the room waiting for Bruce to wake up.