We Meet Again!

Beep! Beep! Beep! The sound of my alarm ringing loud as hell in my ear. I turn over and look at the clock it read 5:30 a.m. i got out of bed and went the the bathroom i took care of my hygiene and exited the bathroom. I went over to my closet in my robe that says princess yaya on the back of it in pink letters to find something to wear on my first day of school.

I finally had on my clothes which was a red pencil skirt that stops mid-thigh with a black belt, a red button up blouse and some black pumps. I went to the mirror and put a little eye liner and some red lipstick. I left my hair curly, put in some diamond earrings. I stepped back took a look at myself and was very satisfied. "I look bomb?" I said to myself. I grabbed my LV purse, my keys, and my phone i was on my way down the stairs when i heard my mom and dad laughing i smiled to myself because not to many people get blessed with both parents.

I ate my breakfast and was out the door i figured that i would drive my range. I pulled up to MVHS 25 minutes later. I get out my car and instantly got mugs, smiles, and hollas. I went to the main office to the front desk so i could get my schedule for my classes. "Hi, you must be new? Whats your name mam?" " Neyah Carter." I replied. "Ok Ms. Carter heres your schedule. Have a good first day." "Thank you. I'll try." I smiled and walked out of the office.

I found my locker and my first class which was senior english i walked in and all eyes were on me. I heard a familiar voice but i couldnt put my finger on it. I found a seat because the teacher wasnt in the room and the bell didnt ring yet. The voice i was hearing got closer and closer until i felt somebody breathing on the back of my neck. I quickly turned around and came face to face with Jayell sexy ass. He was about 6'4, carmel colored, shoulder length dreads and a smile that would get ya panties wett. Jayell was wearing black true religion jeans, a white t-shirt, and some black j's. "Oh Hey um....Jaynell?" I asked acting like i dont remember his name. "Wassup ma... its JaYell!" He said making sure he said yell loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh ma bad boo. Why didnt you tell me you went to this school." "Because you never asked." He said. I looked at him and smiled. Before i could say anythig the teacher came walking in the classroom. "Jayell Sims since your in this young ladies face please tell me her name." "Sexy lady Yaya." He said making everyone even the teacher laugh. "Haha your a character Mr. Sims. Now have a seat. Can i see your schedule?" He asked me. I got out of my seat and started walking to his desk. I heard Jayell say "yea thats go be wifey." I rolled my eyes at him and went back to my seat. The day pretty much went the same way with Jayell claiming me in every class.

Lunch time came around and i wasnt hungry so i just sat and texted Janelle she was getting home school now that she's pregnant and her mom didnt want people stressing her out.

ME: Hey baby mama wassup?

NELLS: Hey boo! Nothin much about to go to the doctor. Hows school?

ME: its been cool so far wish you were here doe.

The bell rung so i told Nells that i would call her when i got home.

When the last bell rings for school to be out i walked over to my locker to drop my books off when Jayell grabbed me from behind kissing my cheek and taking off down the hall. I smacked my lips and laughed "that boy goofy." I turn away from my locker and come face to face with some chick. She was about 5'4 chocolate complextion she was cute but had a ugly facial expression on her face. I look her up and down. "Excuse me boo your in my way." I say to the evil looking girl. "Your excused BOO! But just know Jay is all mines. She said saying boo just a little to hard. "Uhm well let me just say you dont know me to well to be all up in my face and telling me what to and what not to do so before you try checking a bitch like me i suggest you check yo man BOO!" After i left her standing there looking stupid i strutted my pretty ass out of school. Ha that trick thought i was about to be the new girl on one of them tv shows...NOT!