Jordans side of the story

So it was a cold night in Portugal and lea was freezing so she gave lea her jacket and she looked cute in it, they  won all their games and She could see her on the bench,angry lea as normal but she looked fit when she was angry.

When they got back to England they pretty much went home and went to sleep because they had a late night ahead of them Tomorrow apparently.

When they went out Jordan watched her every move she knew she was getting obsessed with leah and that was bad. She got pissed and she had to take her home she had no other choice she was like the only one who wasn't pissed, she placed her into bed and she said she wanted Jordan to stay for comfort so she did as she was asked.

After a while her and lea started to argue about everything and anything that came in the way,even the tiniest things made them both argue which was pointless really.

She didn't like her going out with other people but leah stopped her from doing it aswell apparently even though there was no proof of that there was a lot of proof that she stopped leah from going out.

She wasn't going to end things and she knew that leah was to scared to. Jordan knew she was to obsessed with lea so she told Leah that if she leaves that something bad will happen so she warned her so she knew she wouldn't ever leave.