Working in God

So as I'm making my own pantheon of gods and goddesses, I kept on wondering about what I should do about the Christian God, mostly because I didn't really feel like coming up with something new new when in regards to the angels bit.

And so I've figured out my twist for including that whole thing into my lore.

God is really the Embodiment of Order, created directly by Creator of Order Andresa. As an Embodiment, he can create anything he wants by the power of Andresa (who has been nicknamed the Holy Mother by the other immortals while she remains unknown to the mortals) which is how He created the angels and He was gifted reign of one of the realms of death that came to be known as Heaven by Persades. As the Embodiment of Order, He has the natural powers of omnipotence to enforce order, omniscience to know everything that will and has happened, and omnipresence, the ability to be anywhere and everywhere whenever He wishes.

When Morningstar rebelled, it caused the War of The Third, where a third of the angelic body of Heaven were defeated and sent with Morningstar to the realm of death and torture known as Hell, where his eternal punishment would be to rule over the sinners of the world, over the corrupted mortals he had come to despise.

Along with the former Angels, now known as the First Demons, the Seven Sins were cast into Hell. The Seven Sins were born of the union between Goddess of War Belladite and God of Hate Setras, and hungry for war and drawn to violence and hatred, they chose to fight with Morningstar and, after the war ended, became the seven Kings of Hell, cursed to rule alongside him for all eternity. It has been rumored that these Seven have allied themselves with Creator of Chaos Balorain in order to throw the world into chaos and sow destruction in their wake.

Thoughts?