part 2

Matt's pov~
As we get home we sit on the couch and Chris immediately asked the same question he's been asking for 10 minutes.
"Y/n what happened, why did we have to leave, do I have to kill somebody" gosh he is so overprotective. But in this case so was I. Me and her are just friends and I was so mad I was jealous but when I noticed what he was doing and her struggling I told him I was her boyfriend. I'm just glad he ran off and that she was okay. "W-well-l I was dragged upstairs in a random room and this guy was trying to take my clothes off" y/n said stuttering. Nick and Chris just hugged her. When she said "Matt why did you say I was your girlfriend" my face got red as she said that. They just looked at me so fast I got even more red. "To make him leave you alone" "aww mattys in love with y/n/n" Nick said smiling. "N-no I'm n-not" "Matt your stuttering dude" Chris said as she just giggled "it's okay Matty b I love you too" y/n said as she just smiled and walked off.

Your pov~
I went to Nick's room and just sat on his bed. 5 minutes later Nick walked in and sat down next to me. "So girly what's up" I just looked at him as he pulled me out of my thoughts. "What is that supposed to mean" I asked confused. "Just that I wanna know whats up with you" he laughed after speaking. "Oh uh right nothing I'm just chilling" "mhm" he said as Chris and Matt walked in. "We're going to McDonald's do y'all wanna go" Chris says as Matt was starting at me.

Me and Matt went to McDonald's to get food for everyone, everyone being me him and Chris and Nick. "Hey wanna take a picture before we leave" Matt asks me "yes ofc and you have to send it to me so I can post it". He just smiles and we get out of the car. He puts phone against something and puts the 10 second count down on.
Y/n_official<3 made a new post!!

Y/n_official<3

Liked by matthew

Liked by matthew.sturniolo and 12,345 others...
Y/n_official<3 fav boy<3
Veiw comments

Matthew.sturniolo fav girl<3
Y/n_official<3 🤍🤍
Christophersturniolo WHAT

Nicolassturniolo where's are McDonald's at bro?!
Matthew.sturniolo we're on our way back chill bird boy🙄🤣
Nicolassturniolo that's not funny benard

Veiw more comments...

"Guys were home with fooddddddddd" Matt said dragging out the d in food. They came running out of Nick's room and almost knocked me down. We ate and me and Matt went to his room to watch Netflix.

A/n: I hope you liked the second chapter there is hopefully going to be a longer chapter next time but I just started doing Instagram things with my post so I hope you like it let me know what you think also I deleted the messaging app because it took up too much space