part 7

Once the party started to fill up I got really nervous but then I saw the girl her name was lilly and she was so nice. 'hey y/n and y/n's friends are you ready" she said smiling "yes and this is matt my boyfriend and Chris and Nick his brothers" I said pointing at them. We had some more conversation and she seemed to be into Chris.

It was finally time to sing and I was getting nervous matt saw and he grabbed my hand "your gonna do great babe just look at me if you feel nervous and just try to get lost in the music" matt always knew how to calm me down.
A/n- I'm gonna Put in a vid of oliva holt singing had me @ hello so I dont have to type the lyrics just imagine it's you singing to matt-

The song is good and I love the movie that's why I chose to sing this song tonight I hope everybody liked it. "Yes bitch" I heard Nick yell "fuck yeah that's my girlfriend" matt yelled which made me giggle "yes girl" Chris and Lilly said at the same time. I am so happy right now.

After the party the boys stayed at my house and we also got McDonald's.

Y/n_offical<3 just posted a new photo!!!!!!!!

Y/n_offical<3

Liked by matthew

Liked by matthew.sturniolo nicolassturniolo and 1,009 others
Y/n_offical<3 - my boy
Tagged // Matthew.sturniolo

View comments...

Nicolassturniolo - awwwwww so why that's y'all left us for 😑😑
Y/n_offical<3 - sorry Nicolas❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Christophersturniolo - aww lover boy and lover girl
Y/n_offical<3 - shut up Chris haha just kidding

Matthew.sturniolo - my love hi
Y/n_offical<3 - I love having you around babe

View more comments....

The next morning y/n was trying to get out of bed when he pulled her back down and said "mmmm give me five more minutes please baby" as she blushed she said a quick "mhm"

Time skip 2 weeks
"Babe I heard your gonna start a YouTube channel" Matt said enthusiastically to his girlfriend "yeah it's so much fun to film with you guys and also me and Lilly we're gonna go to the movies but she wants yall to come because she wants to see Chris" "aww we have to set them up like on a blind date" Matt was now smiling "yes Matty we have to she is so into him" the two giggled as Nick walked in. "Hey Nick we're going out tonight and your coming we're going to the movies you might meet someone" y/n said with a smile as Nick just groaned and went back in his room. Matt and y/n looked at each other and shrugged.

A/n- it could have been longer but I wanted to put out another chapter I'll try to make a longer one next time ps thank you guys for all the reads I didn't think anyone would read my stories but ily all thanks I hope you enjoy❤️❤️