The land of empires

In a world contains 12 empires and 12 rulers each with it's own biome to rule over. The rulers has each of it's own allies or even enemies.

Some of the rulers had just became the ruler of their empires some have been ruling over before.

These are the rulers.

First we have Joel Smallishbeans, the short king of Mazalea in the dry, Northeast Mesa biome.

Pixl Riffs, the copper king of Pixandria in the hot, Western Desert biome.

Pearlescent Moon, the farmer queen of Gilded Helianthia in the Oak forest biome.

Elizabeth(Lizzie) Shadow-Solidarity, the ocean queen of the Ocean empire in the deep, Ocean biome.

James(Jimmy) Shadow-Solidarity, the codfather of the Cod empire in the slimey, Swamp biome.

Gemini MythicalTay, wizard of the Crystal Cliffs in the tall, Cliffs biome.

Sausage MythicalTay, lord of the Mythland in the Dark Oak forest biome.

fWhip MythicalTay, count of the Grimlands in the wide, Plains biome.

Katherine Bloom, lady of House Blossom in the Flower Forest biome or in the land of Overgrown.

Scott Major, the cold king of Rivendell in the snowy, Mountains biome.

Shelby/Shrub Shroom, gnome of the Undergrove in the Forest Hills biome.

And lastly Joey Graceffa, emperor of the Lost empire in the Jungle biome.

Everyone was living in peace and harmony before two empires started the disc war.

Also before the demon started haunting some of the empires. The king of Mazalea thinks that he's not real, so he ignored the demon.

But enough of talking about the other rulers, why don't we talk about Gemini MythicalTay or also known as Gem.

Gem loves magic, she always have love magic ever since she was young. She always wanted to be a wizard some day in the future.

Her father had always supported her dream while her mother didn't even bother to care at all. Her parents died in an accident and as one of the oldest triplet, she was going to be the next ruler.

She didn't want to be the ruler of the Grimlands that was fWhip's dream. But why she didn't want to be the ruler?

Well, the Grimlands isn't really the place she likes. It was loud, noisy and explosive. She's not saying that she hates it there, it's just isn't really her thing.

She planned to go out and venture to the mountains. She had heard stories about magic existing there.

She left the Grimlands, she left her siblings and she left the chance of being the ruler, just to explore the mountains, to learn magic. She didn't want to leave, she never wanted to leave. She just wanted to learn magic.

And now she's a wizard, she's still not a fully great wizard she doesn't have a staff nor a wizard hat, yet. She hoped that one day she would be a able to get those items.

She have created her own empire at the cliffs of the mountain, called the Crystal Cliffs. She also have her familiar, Gandalf by her side.

Gem tried her best to ensure peace on each and every empire and to stay neutral to everybody.

Just like what mentioned earlier, she had two siblings which are fWhip and Sausage. Even though the two could be handful at times, she still loves both of them equally.

She wanted her empire to be strong though she doesn't have much citizens as the other empires.

She had made plans for future builds she will make on her empire and she is quite excited to see it done.

She created the base plan on her wizard tower where all the information will be stored. It's also a place for her power to be much stronger.

Everything was going so well before her brother, Sausage got caught up on a war with the codfather.

fWhip thought about separating the two by making a huge ravine. How would they make a huge ravine? By exploding it using many TNT.

Gem thought it was a good idea, it would separate the two neighboring empires and there would be no more war. But she didn't thought about how the explosion would hit some of the citizen's house.

On the process Jimmy asked for her help but she didn't do anything. She didn't know what to do, she didn't want to ruin the plan after gathering so many materials for making TNT.

Some of the Cod Empire's citizen's house got destroyed at the process, good thing no one was hurt but was it worth it? She doesn't know.

After that she heard some rulers talking about the demon haunting the server. No idea if it was true because she haven't seen it herself. She hoped that the demon won't cause any trouble at her empire.

So, this is start of my first empires smp story. Sorry that this is short, I tried my best to make this as long as possible. Tell me if I have any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes and if I made any mistakes about their empires.

This story is made for fun and is inspired by Empire Demon Love(@lonlydontlikeyou) and Xornoth - A Demon's Story(CaptianGoodKnight) about their characters not about the creators.