vi.

You were woken up to the sounds of Robin, Eddie, and Nancy shouting at each other. Groggily, you made your way to the front door where you found all three of them adorning different kinds of wounds. Nancy held a gun to Eddie and Robin, who were bickering over who killed who. "What's happening? Nance, what's happening?" you croaked out.

      All of a sudden, she turned to you, the gun pointed directly at your head. "I never thought about it, that it could be you," she began, your eyes widening in confusion. "You've always had a thing for Steve. It drove you crazy that I had him and you never could. You figured, if you couldn't have him, nobody could. Is that it?" she accused.

     "Nancy, I... I don't know what you're talking about. Sure, I-I had a crush on Steve but I would never... I never killed anybody 'cause of it. I mean, fuck, Nance, I was with you when the killer called you!" you stammered, your hands coming up in defense.

     She pointed the gun back to Eddie and Robin. "Fuck, fuck! Just, just get outside!" Nancy shouted, shoving you so you stood next to Eddie and Robin. Before you could say anything, she shut the door in your face. Eddie ran off, presumably to get help. Robin continued knocking on the door. As soon as you turned around to tell her to knock it off, she was pulled inside. The door was shut in front of your face once again, leaving you to stand outside alone.

      You could barely hear what was going on inside. The only sound you could make out was screaming, so much screaming. Then a gunshot. You couldn't hear Nancy's voice anymore. Steve and Robin were shouting at each other, and then, another gunshot.

      You stood frozen in place, too scared to move. There was no way this was real. You knew that somebody was going to open that door, and behind them would be two of your friends, dead. Your eyes widened when you heard the locks jingle and the door opened, revealing Steve's disheveled, and terrified face. "She- I... Robin, she shot Nance. I didn't know what to do, y/n/n. So, I... I shot Rob," Steve explained as he ushered you inside. You looked down at your two best friends solemnly.

      "This is wrong," you spoke, staring into Robin's lifeless eyes.

"What? What's wrong, y/n?" Steve questioned. You opened your mouth to reply, but when you felt Steve's arms wrap around you, you closed your mouth. Everything felt right again.

      "Having a party without me?" Eddie's voice sounded out from behind you. You turned your head and looked Eddie up and down before Steve grabbed your chin and turned your head, keeping your eyes on him. You relaxed when you felt Eddie's arms wrap around you from behind. His hair tickled your cheek as he rested his chin on your shoulder. "You're so pretty, y/n," he mumbled.

       "So goddamn beautiful," Steve agreed, licking his lips at the sight of you looking up at him. Your stomach churned with a feeling that you didn't want to name. You couldn't, not when Nancy and Robin lay dead on the ground right next to your feet.

     "Whaddya say, Harrington? Was she worth all the trouble?" Eddie smirked, his grip tightening.

     "Oh, without a doubt, Munson. I'd do it all over again if she asked me to," Steve howled, brushing a stray hair away from your face.

     "What are you talking about? What trouble?" you asked, your brows furrowing at their words. They both let out a chuckle.

      "We'll tell you everything later. All you have to do is tell the cops everything I told you. How Robin shot Nance, so I shot her out of self defense. Then you have us all to yourself, isn't that what you wanted? The both of us? All for you?" Steve explained, giving you his best puppy dog eyes.

     You nodded, there was no way you could say no to him. Not in a million years, not if he had killed somebody.

     "Will do," you smiled, "Oh, and Eddie? You've got a little something on your shirt," you smirked, watching as Eddie inspected his shirt only to find the tiniest speck of the cameraman's blood on it. Shit, it must've seeped through the robe. "Next time, be more careful. I don't want the cops to find out and take you both away from me," you smirked, patting the two of them on their cheeks before happily skipping out of the house. Eddie and Steve stared at each other wide eyed, how long have you known?

      "Holy shit, that was so fucking hot," Eddie gasped, adjusting the fit of his jeans as Steve slapped him upside the head.

      "Don't be weird till we're back at your trailer. Can't have Chief Hopper figuring out you're a drug dealer and a serial killer," Steve teased, the two of them watching in awe as you sweet talked the police that were swarming the property.

      God, you were quite a catch.