Fresh start🌺🌴🍹🍍🐠🏝🏖🦜

After the whole week went bye in a flash, Kool aid felt so much better then when he had first gotten there. Dr.Amanda and him had been talking about what happened at the party and much more like why he used drugs to mask his true self, he had been taking medication as well. " Kool aid, I think your ready for the real world, I think you should join our program where we send you out in the world and you check in with us every two weeks does that sound like you would enjoy?" She said as she was about ready to leave the room. " That sounds great, do I get to choose where I live?" " Of course it's your pick! I would suggest Hawaii because of their peaceful weather and kind people" Dr.Amanda said with delight as she began to walk away, she turned to look at Kool aid who was reading a magazine about the program she had suggested " Kool aid take care of yourself ok? It's your last day here make sure to take all your things, it was great working with you☺️" Dr. Amanda said as she walked out with a smile on her face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~some time later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kool aid was packing all his clothes as Dr. Amanda walked into the room with an airport ticket in her hand " Here's your ticket, your family took some money out of your bank account to rent a small place in East Honolulu  for you and the rent is only 200$ a month, I think you'll be very happy in Hawaii!" Dr. Amanda said as she handed Kool aid the ticket " Thank you so much 😄" Kool aid said was he was about to cry with tears of happiness. " Hey it's okay oh and your cab is here don't be late!" She said as she walked out of the room. He was finally getting out of this dump( New York).

As he ran through the airport he was panicking at the thought of missing his flight but luckily he got on the plane just in time and sat down near a window, excited to make a new start 😭🥰🤭