New neighbor

As Kool aid was getting of the plane a woman in a hula skirt gave him a map of the island  and a flower neck lace (I don't know what there called) "Aloha, welcome to Hawaii!💅🌺☺️🦜🍍🍹🥰😳❤️🫣📸😭🤭💅 the said as he walked down the plane step to the airport. He had finally made a difference in his life now.

————|————————-later that day 

When Kool aid's cab pulled up to his new home we noticed a bald sexy man was waiting on the drive way."Holy shit"Kool aid said in his mind that was the hottest bald guy ever! " Alright here's your stop son" the cab driver said as he held a tip jar up to Kool aid " Yeah thanks or whatever" Kool aid said as he got out the car and paid the man 40$ for the ride the cab driver backed out off the drive way and left. "Hey you must be Kool aid, I heard I had a new neighbor so I came to help unpack the U-Haul and get you comfortable!" The bald man said with a grin " Oh gosh thank you so much, but what's your name? Kool aid said and he shook the bald man's hand " Oh people call me Mr. Clean but my friends call me Clean" Clean said as he slowly let go of Kool aids hand. Kool aid was red in the face for sure he had always liked men and this new neighbor was his new crush " Well thank you"