-8/25/22- 「Chapter 2: ive given up on the chapter names」

「-CHAPTER 2-」

[Later]

"Brain, have you high-lighted the TV star? TROZ!" Pinky yelled to Brain, who was over by some technical stuff.

"Yes, Pinky, I have. All we need to worry about now is shopping for wedding decorations. Who did you invite to the wedding, Pinky?" Brain asked, walking over to his cagemate.

"Oh! Just Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Romy, the whole animaniacs cast, the whole cast of our show, just the nessesary people! NARF!" Pinky stated like it was very obvious.

"Pinky, specifics, please."

"Romy, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Dr.. what's his name? Sticker? Anyways.. The new CEO, the security guard, the dog and cat, the squirrels, the birds, Pharfignewton- oh, should I invite my ex to my wedding..? Billie, Snowball, Julia-" Pinky replied as he remember who he invited.

"Pinky, did you say you invited Snowball and Julia to the wedding?" Brain stopped him.

"Well, yeah! They are the only other rodents I remember. POIT!" Pinky, again, responded like it was obvious.

"Pinky. You invited my ex childhood friend and my ex wife to our wedding."

"Yeah?"

"Pinky...."

"Ya? :)"

Brain sighed. "Well, Pinky, let us depart to get the decorations. Hopefully Julia and Snowball won't RSVP."

"Anyways," Pinky continued. "Do you think I should wear the wedding dress or you? POIT! Brain, I'm just so excited for our weddinggg!! I've never had one before! TROZ!"

"I personally am not one for dresses, but you can wear one if you wish, Pinky." Brain replied to the question he was asked. As if he would ever be caught in a dress, that wasn't his.. fashion style.

"Ooo, thank you Brain! Now, what should the theme be? I know! It should be all white with blue and light red accents, POIT.! This is making me so happy! I never thought we would ACTUALLY get married! NARF!"

"Yes, yes, that is an excellent idea Pinky, and I am happy as well." The Brain stated as a response to Pinky's babbling.

"Anyways, where should we do the wedding? There's not many small mice-sized wedding venues. Poit." Pinky asked his fiancé.

"Good question, Pinky, we'll have to deal with that first before we can get to wedding shopping." Brain stated, walking over to the computer to book a venue.

"Well, you can pick! I don't wanna do all the work, it is your wedding too! NARF!!" Pinky said, following his partner.

"Somewhere romantic, perhaps an orchard of some kind?" Brain asked. "Oo, that is a nice idea!" Pinky responded, imaging the type of place.

"Yes, yes, perhaps an orange orchard! It would go nicely with the reds and whites and the blue would make it pop." Brain said logically.

"Yep! Gee, Brain, I never knew you were so good at wedding planning!" Pinky exclaimed, practically jumping up and down. "Of course I am, Pinky, after all for the past 20 years I have already been making plans." Brain said.

"Hm? You've been thinking about this plan for taking over the world awhile? NARF!!" Pinky asked, a little confused since Brain just recently got inspiration from the app they found.

"No, not this plan! I mean in general, Pinky." Brain confessed, and before Pinky could respond he added "Now, we have to go find an orchard to have the wedding in and book it."

"Kay! You can look on the intre-net while I think of ideas for our outfits! POIT!"
"It's "internet", Pinky." Brain said, searching in the computer.