-9/6/22- 「Chapter 3: giggles」

I never realized how many people actually like this 😭😭😭 TY!!! anyways enjoy the new chapter also I caught me one of those they/hes holds wakko

---------

Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Pinky, and Brain all got situated into the car. Yakko was driving, Wakko was behind him, Dot was beside them, and Pinky and Brain were in the passenger seat.

"So, do you need the map of where the venue is or-" Brain started, before being cut off by Wakko. "Pipe down, Yakko said I could play the music this time!" Wakko said excitedly.

"Ok, but nothing too loud." Yakko warned Wakko as he gave them a phone. Wakko nodded and started to play They Might Be Giants.

"Anyways. Pinky, Brain," Yakko started. "Why did you guys decide to get married? Did you FINALLY admit your deep love for each other?"

"Uhh, yes, we did." Brain stated nervously. "But, Brain? We're not really in lo-" Pinky whispered, before being bopped by Brain. "Sure we are, Pinky."

"Well, finally. It's been like this since the 90s." Yakko stated. "..The Christmas and Halloween episodes, season 2 episode 12 of the reboot.. you have a SON together- DANGIT, ANOTHER RED LIGHT!" He's getting road rage. Help him.

"Yes, exactly, we finally realized and are getting married now." Brain said, hoping no one would catch the lie. He was also confused, what did he mean by that? Yes, those all happened, but it was only between two platonic associates, right?

"So who proposed?" Wakko asked the couple as they snapped out of their thoughts. "Um, Brain did! ZORT!" Pinky replied, clearly lying to those who know that he says "ZORT" when he lies. He's trying, okay?

"Yes, yes, I did, but I couldn't find a good ring at the exact moment, so I bought a ring while we were shopping for decorations, and it's in the trunk." The megalomaniac stated, pointing to the back.

"It is?" Pinky whispered excitedly for only him and Brain to hear. "Yes." Brain whispered as well.

"Anyways, who's gonna be there? Your parents, I assume?" Dot asked. "EGAD, I FORGOT TO INVITE OUR PARENTS!" Pinky yelled, concerned. And also startling everyone in the car, especially Brain since he was right next to him.

"You did?" Wakko asked with remorse in his voice. "Yeah.. poit. :(" Pinky responded devastatingly. He always wished that his parents would be there for his wedding. Sigh.

"Oh dear, well, at least Romy will be there." Brain said, reassuring Pinky. "Yeah, I guess you're right. TROZ!" Pinky replied happily, giving Brain a hug, like he always does. "Yeah." the megalomaniac said, hoping Pinky would let go, as he needs to breathe.

"Well, who else'll be there?" the Warner sister asked. "Oh, lots of people!" Pinky started. "Rita and Runt, the Good Feathers, Slappy and Skippy, Dr. Scratchnsniff, the security guard, the new CEO, Pharfigneuton, Billie, Julia.. well, that's all who I remember! NARF!"

"That is a lot of people." Dot said in awe. "And out of all of them you invited us to help you!" Wakko exclaimed happily.

"Yep! Well, Brain did." Pinky said before correcting himself. "Yes, I did do that." Was the smaller response.

"Well, it's nice to ask your favorite toons of the Animaniacs cast to help you at your wedding." Yakko said happily,dramatically, and smugly all at the same time. "Yeah!" Wakko agreed.

"Anyways, we're here!" Yakko said as he pulled up to where the wedding would be. It was just like the pictures online; beautiful. A great place to get married to your colleague 😏 (I'm sorry I had to put in a reference to that one clip) The group got out of the car and started unpacking.

"Oo, Brain, where's the ring? :D" Pinky asked his associate, who then grabbed a pink and white striped paper bag. "It's in here." Brain responded.

"Wait, who should be the ring bearer and flower girl?" Yakko asked the couple.. "Hmm.. I dunno..." Pinky pondered for a moment.

"Ooh! Ooh! Could I be the ring bearer! Pleasee!!!" Wakko begged as they grabbed some stuff out of the trunk of the car.

"Maybe.. but what about Romy? TROZ!" Pinky asked. "Good point, Pinky, we'll have to wait until he gets here then." Brain replied, remembering his son. He hadn't talked to him in awhile, let alone seen him in years.

"Oh, and question, will you guys still be taking over the world after this?" Dot asked the couple. "No, no no that would be kinda odd to have a wedding then just go out and take over the would." Brain responded logically.

"Well, isn't that basically the only thing to do..?" Yakko asked, surprised that the mice weren't actually going to take over the world for once.

"Normally, yes, but today is special because me and Pinky are getting married." Brain replied. Pinky looked at him, smiling, to which Brain responded by smiling slightly as well.

"I never thought I would see Brain smile, and now it's kinda weird to me...." Dot said, with genuine fear in her voice, which Brain stop smiling almost immediately.

"Anyways, this wedding isn't gonna.. what's the word? Wed? This wedding isn't gonna wed itself!" Yakko announced.

"Let's get to decorating!" Wakko exclaimed.