no. 1

bullets era 

"Piece of shit! Why won't you work!" Ray grunts, hitting the recording device he was trying to use. "Maybe it's out of batteries," Mikey suggests. "I don't know if you realized, Mikey, but we're kind of broke, we literally live in a van with 4 other dudes." Ray scoffs. "Just steal some, gas station workers are blind when its 3am, they're just trying to sleep without anyone notcing," Frank chimed in from the seat row behind them. 

"Well, I guess I could do that," Ray mumbles. "Ray, don't! Stealing is bad!" Mikey frowns. Frank, Gerard, and Ray burst out laughing, "M-Mikey! you literally stole a 6 pack of coke zero yesterday! you can't talk!" Frank said through laughter. "Hardy har har, but Ray seriously, don't steal." Mikey grumbles. 

"I'm gonna steal those batteries if you like it or not, Michael." Ray grins. "It's Mikey, you douche." Mikey playfully punches Ray's arm.

"All right y'all, we're stopping at this truck stop," the van driver announced to them.

Ray smirked, knowing what was gonna happen, Mikey rolled his eyes at Ray, knowing he was plotting in his mind. 

The van took a left and pulled up in front of a gas pump. Ray and Frank got out and went into the Love's. 

Ray "sneakily" went over to the batteries and swiped them. "H-hey! Y-you can't take those!" the employee shouts at Ray. "Fuck" Ray muttered. "I-I'm calling the cops! You stay put!" the employee says in fear. Ray accepted his fate and waited for the police to arrive. Frank was laughing his ass off as ray was getting cuffed, he found it so funny that he stole a camera from the same store to document what happened.

Frank went back to the van WITH the camera and told everyone what happened

"I told him it was a bad idea!" Mikey laughed. "Seriously, he should've known with that two shoed goody as the cashier," Matt laughed. "Well we gotta answer any calls we get from a station, it might be Ray calling," Gerard rolled his eyes.

---

A few days later Mikey gets a call from a station in Bordentown, NJ. He answers it quickly. "Hello?" Mikey says, "Call from Raymond Toro, this call is monitered, and if you talk about breaking the person out, or sending ilegal items, you will be arrested, do you consent?" the automated voice recites, "Yes," Mikey replies. "Transfering you now," the same robotic voice drones. "Hello? Mikey?" Ray asks, "Ray! Are you doing alright? We had to cancel a gig cause of you, you dumbass!" Mikey grins. "Yeah, yeah, I know, not my smartest move." He grins to himself, "I'm doing fine though, everyone here is either here for shoplifting as well or some other light offense," He continues. "Do you have a trial date?" Mikey asks. "Yeah, later today actually, I'm pleading guilty." Ray replies sheepishly.

"Your time is up, Raymond," A muffled female voice says on Ray's side of the call. "Shit, I uh, gotta go." Ray sighs. "Okay, well everyone misses you," Mikey frowns. "Say bye to Ray guys!" Mikey calls out to everyone. "Bye Ray!" the rest of the band says in unision.

"What a dumbass," Frank chuckles as he looks at his "beautiful" photography of Ray being arrested.

------------------

a/n

first chapter done! not sure how many there'll be, and who knows if anyone is gonna read these XD

KTF, xomikey