Prologue

"What is this about being sworn brothers with Cale Henituse, Hmm?"

Robbit Crossman, the second prince to Alberu Crossman, asks his older brother.

"It's just as it is, we decided to become sworn brothers."

Alberu just responds normally, not understanding why his younger brother was asking this question.

"Are you sure both of you are just sworn brothers?"

"What are you on about?"

"Nothing, nothing. Just curious".

Robbit turns toward the third prince and whispers,

"They are totally dating."

"Definitely."

Everyone in the Crossman family knows there is something going on between Alberu and Cale Henituse. It was no secret that something was going on, it was just that Alberu was too dense to notice. At least, that's what they thought.

Everyone already approves of Cale to so even if they were dating, it wouldn't bother them in the slightest. In fact, they would be happy that Ableru finally found someone who accepts him for who he was and that they both loved each other.

But this was something that Alberu didn't know, thus the reason he didn't tell anyone about him and Cale. Though based on how his siblings are acting, he doesn't think that they would care but it would also be weird if he told them and they said they already knew. So he just decided not to tell anyone about him and Cale and just said that they were sworn brothers to hopefully get his family to forget about the idea about him and Cale possibly dating. But instead that made everything worse.

At this point he would just let them find out on their own instead of him telling them. They only THINK that they are dating. Sooner or later they will know for Sure that they were dating.

That was unless Cale didn't go around talking to his family about them dating.