~1~

Happy Reading.

"Call the secretary now??" Karan shouted at one of the employee.

"Yes sir. I'll call her. She is in the restroom" She was visibly scared but replied shivering.

He moved back to his floor. He push the door of the cabin forcefully. If a little more force was applied the glass door would have been broken.

The girl called the secretary and she made her way to his cabin.

"The boss keeps on scolding her but she keeps behaving the same. She will be fired soon" The girl said when the secretary went away. She obviously heard about the talk with were been dome around her about him and the boss.

Every single employee in the office was jealous of the secretary. She was the most beautiful girl there and the only one who get a lots of attention from the boss in the form of scolding and yelling.

The secretary does not feel bothered when he yells on her in front of her colleagues. The only thing she does is cry alone after the yelling session. She tried hiding her tears when everyone is around but can't control it when she is alone in the feeling of solitude.

And she knew what is going to happen with her now.
She knocked at his door and after a few seconds she entered when he did not reply her.

He was sitting on his chair hiding his face between his palm.
She was standing there quietly.

"Where were you??" He asked controlling his anger.
Before she can reply.
He asked again removing his hand from face looking deep in her eyes "Where the hell where you??"

He stood aggressively from his chair and went near her.
"I...i was in...in the" She tried to say.
But before she can reply he pinned her to the wall.
He was too close to her. His hot breath was falling straight on her neck as he bent down to kiss her neck.

Before that he took a remote from the shelf and pressed a bottom on it and the blind started to cover the glasses of his office room.
He kept the remote back and held her right arm in a rough grip not allowing her to move a bit but cry louder in pain.

He kissed her neck harshly. He bite on her shoulder sliding down her top revealing her collarbone and deep cleavage. He started nibbling and kissing where he had bite her.

He looked straight in her eyes sliding the top down and then stared at her upper body.
He looked back at her face and splash his lips on hers. She didn't respond at all.

He pulled her up by holding her waist. The kiss was aggressive one, blood oozed out and Karan nibbled her lower lips sucking the blood off.
Her legs were gripping around his waist. He made his way inside her mouth exploring it. He walked upto the couch and sat on it. She was sitting with her legs on both sides.

He pulled away and started kissing her neck again. He kept nibbling a spot until it was red. She arched back when he bit her at that spot.

He kissed her collarbone and went down to her bra striping it down.
He kissed on the middle of her chest at which she moaned.

He unclutched her bra and it fell down.
He cupped her breast and started sucking one harshly.
She was not able to control her moan. Though it was pain but still brought pleasure for her. How hard she tries to push him away, he comes back to her again.

She held a handful of his hair pushing him more into herself when he laid her on the couch. He left her half naked on the couch when his phone rang. The conversation went for around ten minutes. She was laying on the couch while covering her chest.

He kept his phone back on the table and his eyes found their way towards her. He walked towards her and she moved her hands off her breast when she saw him looking at her.

He hovered over her kissing her lips again. His eyes went to her boobs when he started sucking one. She was moaning loud. His hand moved towards her thigh pulling her skirt up and fingers finding their way to her wet area. He rubbed his hand over her wet panty. He mover his finger inside her without even letting her think, soon his thumb were playing with her clit. He finger her unless she was about to cum.

He took his hand out not letting her release. He sat straight and pulled her over him. Her face was close to his when he again started kissing her. Her raised his hip and she broke the kiss, pushing him a little hard. She looked down and looked back at his eyes.

His pants were off now.
"Ride me" He said making her shock. He raised her skirt up and pulled her panty down. There parts were already rubbing again each other. He adjusted his cork in her making her grown in pain.

He was sitting in the position with one of his hand on her waist and other on her boobs pressing it hard. "Move" Only one word and she started moving up and down moaning loud with pain and pleasure.

Karan was giving her many cheek kisses followed by many forehead kiss trying to lessen her pain. But more did he know that her life was full of hurdles and suffering and this was the only time she was in pleasure.

That went until he cummed twice inside her leaving  her on the couch with a soft forehead kiss.

She stood up but he was still on the couch looking at her wearing the clothes.
"Better inform me and take permission when you are going somewhere, to the restroom too"
He said pulling her and giving a peak on her lips.

She wiped her tears and was opening the door when he ordered her "Bring those file Tejasswi".