~11~

Happy Reading.

Teja was sitting in her cabin but her mind was clouded with the thoughts of Karan. She was not able to do any of her work. Tears were flowing continuously.

"Who was he talking to? Anya and marriage how did she agree? Why?" She almost shouted. She want to know about it and also tell Karan that he can't marry anyone other than her.

She looked at the flowers. She threw it on the floor breaking all the leaves and flowers from its stem.
She shouted loud in frustration.

She walked towards his cabin pushing the door aggressively. Karan looked at her confused.
"What happened Tejasswi?" He asked.
She was looking extremely angry.

"Karan...I.." Before she could say anything she started feeling dizzy. She took the support of the wall. Karan immediately came and held her.
"Teju are you fine? What happened?".

She pushed him away. She took a long breathe.
"I'm fine Karan. I just want to go home. Can I?" She asked not looking at him.

"Tejasswi you can go home. But you are not fine tell me what happened? Sit here come" He said trying to hold her hand but she pulled it back shaking her head in a no.

"I'll go then" She said turning back and started going to her room and Karan was following her but she was in her full speed as she knew he was back.

She stopped in her way felling dizziness again. She closed her eyes tightly. She kept her hand on her head. Karan shouted her name to stop but she didn't.

She run to her cabin after few second. Karan too entered went inside following her. She was keeping her laptop in the back when Karan held her hand. She tried to free her hands.

"Tejasswi stop. Come here sit with me" He said pulling her to the couch. He gave her a glass of water. "I don't want it" She said. Karan glared at her and she took it drinking two sips of it.

He sat near her "Tell me now what happened?"
"Nothing just not feeling well" She made faces.
"Feeling from when. Yesterday you're not well Reyan told me. Did you go for a checkup".

She shook her head. "Tejasswi why don't you care about yourself. Always working day and night. Atleast you can ask off for a day. I can manage without you. Your health is more important to me" He said in a slight loud tone.

She made a baby face when her eyes went teary.
Karan was confused why she was crying "Why are you crying now. I didn't scold you I was just a little concerned. Sorry"

"You are getting married......to Anya" She asked sniffing I'm between her sobs.
He thought for a while and know she had listened that part of his conversation with her father.

"Oyee stupid. What are you talking. I yesterday told Anya that I don't love her. Why will I marry her? You heard my conversation with your father I know. But I refused him" He said cupping her face.

"I don't know what Anya told when she went back home. I'll talk to her later" He completed when she hugged him tightly and started crying loudly.

"Teju please stop crying. I'm sorry i should have told you earlier. Please stop crying. Don't cry naah" He tried consoling her.

"I know why she was crying, the fear of loosing your loved ones is what making her cry. I'm sorry baby. I'm the reason behind your tears again" He thought kissing her forehead.

"Okay stop crying now let's go and get your check up done" He said parting away from the hug and wiped her tears. He saw the flowers scattered on the floor.

"You threw away the flowers in anger. You were so much hurted by the thought of me getting married to Anya" He said teasing her.
He kept her things in her bag and took it. She pointed to the chocolates making Karan chuckle.