Chapter 4

As the teacher enter the class everyone get to their place to greet the teacher.

Seri POV:
Miss Diana..

She's our class teacher and also our geography teacher. I don't really like to learn geography I find it boring and also not fun . Some said it's fun some said it's not fun which includes me. "Everyone may sat down and do self study, I have a lot of works to do also a preparation." Spout miss Diana. "Teacher, when is our upcoming exam?" A student ask. I let a low groan and rest my head on my table not wanting to study. Everything is getting harder and I can't seems to find a way to escape it. Studying is fun but only one subject which is math. I'm tired .. I'll just sleep and rest my mind.

{Few hours passed}

Sue POV:

I finally bought the book I wanted! My science exercise book! Uwahhhh I can't wait to study !
As I was about to sit down on my table a knock appeared outside of my dorm. "Geez, who could it be this time." Letting out a groan as I get on my feet and open the door. "Yes?" It was Seri and Damia. 'Huh I wonder if something happened?' "Sue, we're going to go and play netball. Wanna come?" Ask Seri. I nod quickly. "You should go and change your clothes we'll wait you outside." Said Damia. I nod again and close the door to change my clothes quickly as I start humming happily. I was too stunned to answer ! Putting on my sport shoes I got outside and close my door then lock it . "Alright let's go !!" I said and jumping like a kid. "Whoever reach to the court first won !" Said Seri. "Challenge accepted!" I said. "Be careful to not fall or you will get hurt." Damia warn. "Okay!" Both Seri and I agree.

As three of us are running to the court I came across a group of boys. Perhaps a senior. They look very nerdy. Oh well. Due to spacing out I arrive as sec place. "Gahhhh , againnnn." I said while trying to catch my breath. Ah, I noticed that the rest already at the court doing a circle also our PE teacher is there. Puan Huraizah. "Yay First place again !" Said Seri with a proud expression plastered on her face. I saw Damia behind walking casually and not even speeding up. "Damia faster! We need to do stretching !" Shout Seri. Damia began to pace up her walk into jogging. I chuckled at Damia and Seri behavior. How funny.

{After stretching}

While I was putting away my wind breaker with my water bottle Auni call me for group selection. I decide to stay in Auni group . And Seri team up with Amanda group. I team up with Damia,Maya and the rest . "Okay so who wants to be center?" Ask Auni. "You should be the center Auni, you're good in sprinting and fetching ball." Said Maya. "I want to be GD." I said. As the others are picking their roles I go and ask Puan Huraizah for the ball. They finally pick their role and the game began. Here we again..

          As the ball got snatch from Auni , I enter my opponent D area to disturb my opponent GS eyesight by covering the  area target using my hand and wave it . The GS try to shoot the ball but failed to enter the whole and I manage to catch it and pass it to Maya then she pass it to Auni . Auni start to sprint fast as she could and give it to our GS. And Bam! Our GS successfully shoot the ball with perfect one. Now our score is 4-3 . One more and we draw.

        As 45 minutes pass by , Seri team eventually won. Making the score 5-3. A whistle was blown meaning that PE is finished. "Alright good job everyone! You did well. Please do a circle and do stretching then head back to your dorm immediately." Said Puan Huraizah. Ask we finish doing the stretching. Suddenly one of our classmates fall down on her knees as well letting out a yelp. Puan Huraizah immediately go and help the students. "Please call the nurse and bring a help also , Now." She said while the student is crying from the injury.A few of us stay and some call for the nurse. I decide to stay.

After the incident.

        I decide to head to dorm and rest myself. While I was drying my hair I notice that my ink pen is almost finished. Something snap in my head. I immediately take a piece of paper then write down a short poetry. Couldn't put aside the idea I write down as fast as I could before the idea disappear into thin air. Finishing the last word I put my pen aside then taking a box where it's written 'Poetry Box'. I fold the paper and put it in the box. I snap back to reality and not remembering what have I write down. The box I was holding just now I kept it hidden under my bed. I end my day with a yoga stretch and head to bed . Good night dear self, let's survive again. Slowly my vision turn pitch black.