first touch

—————

Fitting his thigh between (Y/N)'s legs, Harry watched as her mouth dropped into a gape at the pressure against her clit. With her snuggled into his side, he was allowed a perfect view of her body's reactions to each of his touches. There was nothing like seeing her experience this kind of pleasure for the first time, especially knowing it was his doing.

"Daddy," she gasped, lips slicked with spit and swollen from his kiss.

"'M here, baby, I've got you," he crooned to her as she rolled her hips over his thigh. Petite whines and breathy cries fell from her lips as she chased that impact against her center once more, her movements clumsy and stuttered. "Sound so pretty like this, angel. So pretty I think you're gonna make me cum jus' listening to you."

The faint beginnings of a smile touched at the edges of her lips, Harry already able to hear the thank you she was sure to peep out since she was such a polite girl for him. Of course that was before he made a point to nudge his knee up between her legs, the hard muscles that corded his thigh pressing tightly against her center. That smile she had been working up dropped from her features, her already closed eyes squeezing tightly together with her lashes bunching together.

A choked call of his title made its way out of her mouth, the whine falling quietly between them before it was swallowed with the sound of her gasps and the messy kisses Harry pressed to her neck. "That's it, angel. Such a good girl for daddy, aren't you?"

He knew his question would go unanswered, but Harry didn't mind as he tightened his arm around her waist, the bed underneath his hold cushioning his bicep as he tugged her flush against his chest. (Y/N)'s hands that fisted his shirt had a grip that he swore could tear at the fabric if he pushed her hard enough, but whatever she needed from him in that moment—even if it was a shred of his shirt—it was hers to have.

As she ground her hips into his thigh, finding a rhythm that stole her breath and wound her stomach tight, Harry traced his free hand over her form. Starting at the curve of her throat, he touched at the ledge of her collarbones, tracing the line with his thumb before dropping further down to the mounds of her breasts. Through her borrowed shirt (his of course, that she stole from his closet for their impromptu sleepover), he felt the peak of her nipples under the fabric. Her chest heaved under his hands as he brushed the pads of his finger over the bud, back arching as if to the curve of her body into his hand. As much as Harry wanted to linger over her breasts, he knew she needed him more elsewhere.

Following the line of her body, the dip of her waist and the flare of her hip, he settled his hand over the her soft thigh, the one that was hitched over his own as she worked herself into a tizzy. The chipping black of his nail polish gleamed over the full of her thigh, his fingertips denting into the flesh as he held her. The hem of her top was brushed aside as Harry pushed his way underneath, the fabric catching on his wrist as he grazed her bare skin until he hit the waist of her panties.

With nothing more than a tiny, white cotton thong covering her center, Harry took his time tracing over the fabric in brushes of his fingertips. Her skin was warm with every touch he granted to her body, her tummy jumping when he dared to tickle over the soft skin just above the waist of her underwear. Each stilted breath she let out, Harry could feel as he kissed over the column of her throat.

"Want me to touch you, angel?" he murmured against her skin, the tip of his nose skimming the line of her jaw.

"Pl-Please," she panted, nodding her head with clumsy jerks.

With a smug smile working its way over his lips, Harry told her, "You've got to settle down for me then, yeah? Let me get m'hand in your panties, then y'can squirm for me."