who is she?-

This Part is gonna be from Louie's POV-
-
-
It had been a long day and I was feeling quite tired but I decided that I would pop in the restaurant for a few minutes to have a chat with Reggie and see how things are doing.

as I walked in I noticed that I couldn't see Reggie anywhere so I thought I might as well leave, but just as I was leaving I bumped into another rat, I immediately apologized which soon after we made eye contact, and when I saw her eyes I knew I was in love, she told me that her name was Resquele and that she had only recently moved here, she said she was recommended this place to eat at so here she is, I told her my name and offered for us to eat and get to know each other, luckily for me she said yes.

We had been chatting for a really long time but I didn't care, I just felt  happy to have her company and she kept my heart going in such moments in time, but before I could say anything she told me that  she had to unfortunately go but she promised that we would meet up again and hopefully keep in touch, but for some reason I felt like this was a moment where if I didn't say how I felt then I would never have the chance again.

As she was just leaving I called out her name hoping she would hear my call and turn around, but she didn't, she just kept going, at that moment i felt helpless and heartbroken as if I knew this rat for the longest time ever.

A couple of weeks have passed and I haven't seen Resquele, I hoped I would see her but I guess she might be busy, or forgot about me... but just as I was thinking off all the possibilities I heard a familiar voice, just as I looked up, there she was.. it was Resquele.

She told me how she was meant to be doing something but she couldn't stop thinking about me and wanted to know if we could hang out, this was the best news I could hear, I obviously said yes, and of course we went back to Reggie's since its the best place in the area and has many memories, but once we got there I felt hypnotized, all I could focus on was her eyes and her beauty