Let's Begin The Photoshoot

Sorry for the long wait! I'm too busy to even add a phrase... but! Thanks to @bearrr_r i can complete this chapter >< . for apologize i'll update it two chapter at once! Enjoy it~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I really don't want to do this " Syo said as he was getting ready. Natsuki helped him to wear his wig " Syo-chan! Kawaii!~ " Natsuki started taking pictures " Gahh!! NATSUKI!! STOP IT! " Natsuki just ignored him and taking another pictures " Syo-chan! You're still kawai even if you're mad~ " Natsuki hugged him " Wai-, let me go!! I can't breathe " Otoya suddenly popped out of nowhere " !!! wahh!! Nat-chan Syo face's turned purple! Hurry let him go! " Finally Natsuki let him go " Gomen Syo-chan you're just too cute " Otoya sighed in relief " You're nearly kill me! Baka! " Syo yelled and pout. Then, Ai came in. " Syo... Are you finished ? " Ai look at Syo and blushed a little " S-senpai !! >////< " Syo face turned into bright red " A-anyway, we must get going " Ai then leave the room " W-wait for me!!! senpai!! "

And so.. They left the mastercourse dorm...

" Syo.. We're here... " Ai shook him lightly " Syo opened his eyes.. " Huh..? Senpai?? " he rubbed his eyes " Come on, we're gonna late.. " Ai walked away, Syo finally came out and walked behind him. They walked to the tent to get their make up done for the photo shoot. In there, they met the other
model, Ruka ( she'll be the princess ) and Miria ( she'll be the witch ). At the moment they came in, Ruka greeted the two. " ohayou!" Then she grabbed Ai's hand. " Mikaze-senpai! I'm one of your fans! " Syo was about to shout when the make up artist called for him, " Kurusu-san! Let's get your make up done! ". Syo walked toward the chair as he glanced at Ai who's now talking with Ruka. He was jealous but there's nothing he can do so he just sighed....

" That's good! Keep it like that! " the photographer shouted. Syo glanced at Ai. He saw him talking to Ruka. ' It's okay Syo... you need to focus ' he thought to himself. " Okay! I think i got the photo. Let's take a break! " the photographer shouted. " Kurusu-san! " Syo turned around and saw his make up artist walked towards him looking worried. " anoo... you know, you can erase your make up now since it's not that thick. " he nodded and wiped off his make up with a small grin on his face feeling a satisfaction, finally he could get away from that bothering stuff.
After he finally washed his face in the restroom, he opened the door and saw Ai happily chatted with Ruka. He felt pain on his chest, throbbing real hard. He clutched his clothes and looked down staring at his shoes. Before Ai notice him, he quickly ran toward the forest. He ran pretty far until he saw a big rock. He sat on the rock. *sobs*.. he tried to hold his tears but he can't hold it anymore. He already tried his best but the tears keep falling down from his eye. So.... he cried there silently.