Last Photo Session

Minna! This is the last chapter! Thank you for all of your support. Please enjoy it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ai and Syo walked back to the beach when the photographer came. " where have you been?! Anyway, we have to hurry up! We don't have much time left for the shoot! " he said as he pushed them both to the make up artist. Miria already finished her photoshoot, so she went home. After they finished their make up, the photographer called them. " so the next photo is when the prince and the princess about to marry, then the prince realize that he actually love the mermaid so he cancel the wedding and search for the mermaid. The last scene is the prince finally found the mermaid and they kissed ( i don't know what to write so i make the story a little bit different ==" ). We need to take the kiss scene at sunset so hurry up! " the photographer call Ruka so they can start the photoshoot. " Syo.. " Ai look at Syo " sorry... we can't help it, it's our work " Syo smiled weakly " yes, you're right... it's okay, you already promised you'll never leave me " Syo hug Ai for a very very short time before Ai go for the shoot. " wait for me, i'll come back as fast as i can " Ai then walk toward the shooting place. Because Ai scolded her earlier, Ruka didn't bother him or tease him anymore and that help the photo session to be finished early.

" Kususu-san! The photographer called for you! It's look like Mikaze-san and Ruka-san already finished their photoshoot! " Syo can hear their manager call him. He was inside the tent all the time, he had no idea that the photoshoot finished so early. " hai! I'll come now! " Syo stand up, he see Ai stand right beside the tent door. " i have come to pick my princess " Ai said that as he bowed. Ai's action make Syo blushed. " Ai! Stop it! " hearing that make Ai smiled. He want to tease his cute kouhai more but first, they have to finish their work. " come on, we have to hurry " Ai pulled Syo toward the shooting place. " okay! I want you to stood there, Mikaze-kun! Put your hand at his waist. Kurusu-kun! You put your hand at Mikaze-kun chest " as soon as they do what the photographer told them, they blushed. " good! Now Mikaze-kun! Kiss him slowly! " Syo can hear his heartbeat beating faster and faster " Syo... close your eyes, relax... " Syo closed his eyes. the next moment, he can feel Ai's lips touching his. After a while, he broke the kiss but Ai suddenly change the position and deepen the kiss. " !! Ai! Ah! Mnn.... " Syo can hardly catch his breathe due to Ai's sudden attack. He can feel his energy start to leave his body. " n-no! Stop! Ahn... " Syo punched Ai on the chest lightly but Ai won't stop. When he think it's enough, he finally broke the kiss. " ...Ai.. what was that for?... " Syo face is so red. His heart still beating so fast. " you okay? I'm sorry, i can't stop myself " Ai tighten his grip on Syo so the chibi didn't fall. " that's some amazing view to watch you two! " the photographer shouted making the boys realised they were doing a photoshoot. "Well, since we got some good picture here, you two are finished. Otsukare sama " the photographer leave the place with the crews leaving the boys alone. " ...Ai baka.. " Syo hug Ai and place his head on Ai's shoulder. Ai chuckled at Syo's action " are you tired? " he gently caressed his boyfriend head " lets go back to the dorm " Ai carry Syo princess style. Because he's too tired, Syo didn't resist. They walked slowly to their ship.

~~~ time skip ~~~

" minna! Syo and Ai senpai is back " Otoya shouted. Not long after that, the group has gathered. Ai and Syo go in the hall. " why is everyone here? " Syo greeted, his energy was fully charged at the ship. " are~ Syo-chan, Ai senpai, the aura between you two is different from before. Did something happened? " Natsuki asked innocently. Ai and Syo blushed when they remember that scene from before " n-no, nothing happened! " Syo stuttered making everyone at the room tease them " something really.did happened huh~ you can't hide it~ " Otoya grinning " nee~ Ai-ai tell me what happened, please? " Reiji beg to Ai. Ai who is annoyed pulled Syo " i'm sorry but we're tired we will go back to our room " saying that, Ai and Syo go to their room. " Ai? " Syo look at Ai who's sit at the bed. " Syo, come here. I'm sleepy " Syo chuckled and move closer to Ai. Ai pulled Syo and make him a human pillow. The next second, Ai sleep peacefully. " ...can't help it huh? " Syo kissed Ai's forehead before he fall asleep to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there! Once again, thanks for your support for this fanfic. I'm sorry if my english is bad :( . Well, because i'm in senior high school now, i don't think i can update my other fanfic that often but i'll try to update it as fast as i can. Have a good day minna-san!