(REQUESTED) in love with the duplicate

Requestedby Ross666666

You were helping sonic and his friends get the BBQ picnic ready when you all see the flash and out appears the knuckles from the mirror verse

Sticks: ahh!!!! Kill it with fire!!!
Amy; sticks, it's just knuckles.
Sticks: oh. KILL KNUCKLES WITH FIRE!!
You: I thought you went out to get hamburger buns
Mirror Knuckles: in mid battle? Dear y/n. there will be time for your delicious burgers after we've defeated that dastardly deviant Eggman.
Sonic: Nice vocab.
Tails: And impressive alliteration. You've been taking night classes?
Knuckles: Hey guys!
[Knuckles walks in, carrying a tray full of burger buns. He looks at his doppelganger. The two Knuckles stare at each other.]
Knuckles: Who's the beefcake?

*back at your house, you, sonic, and friends try to figure out how to tell who's knuckles and who's mirror knuckles*

You; I know! Knuckles! *shows the blue party hat* wear this!
Knuckles: no! I'm not wearing that!
Mirror knuckles: I'd be honored to wear that ridiculous hat, y/n. *wears it*

You sigh blissfully.  Later on you listen to mirror knuckles tell his story about his universe. Little did you know that knuckles has a crush on you but is jealous when he sees you talking to his mirror counterpart.

You; I bet you miss your home. Huh?
Mirror knuckles: *holds your hands* I would miss the entire battle and my team would be worried sick about me.
You: *leans your head on his shoulder*

Mirror knuckles smiles and wraps his arms around you. This got knuckles heartbroken. After days pass its time for mirror knuckles to go home thanksto tails inventing the machine that'll bring mirror knuckles back to his world.

Mirror knuckles: thank you, everyone, for helping me find my way back home
You; goodbye.
Tails; now bump!

Two echidnas fist bump and mirror knuckles is back to his world. Later that night, you were laying on your bed all sad when knuckles comes in.

Knuckles: you really love that charming counterpart?

Without hesitation,  you leap onto knuckles and kissed him. This got knuckles by surprise  but kissed you back.