Chapter 46

"It's beautiful!" Eden gasped at the now finished nursery. The walls were a dark blue mixed with purple, with white stars painted in various sizes across said walls. Planets were scattered about too in various sizes and colors too. The best part was that each star and planet was painted with glow in the dark paint so the babies,  when they arrived,  would feel as if they were floating in space.

Scattered about the ceiling were the plastic glow stars which blended in perfectly with the painted ones.

"That's my favorite part though." Eden walked to the hand made wardrobe that was a replica of a TARDIS. Nothing but the best for the triplets. It was already stocked with everything that she and Gabriel would need for when the time came. She even insisted that her old bedroom door, painted to look like the TARDIS, be the nursery's door. It was the perfect door for the nursery and she new her little ones would enjoy as much as she did. And it gave Crowley another excuse to buy the parents to be another gift, that being a new door for the master bedroom.

Aziraphale presented the couple with two brand new hand embroidered blankets that he knitted himself during these past few days amidst the nursery and crib construction. The blankets bore the names Mercury and Polaris which were placed in each of the baby blue cribs that Crowley and Gabriel built themselves. Crowley had his previous experience from building Eden's crib to thank.