Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Me and Hanna walk in to the main hall of the school and went to our lockers which are right beside each other. We put our skateboards in our lockers and walked out to the courtyard to meet up with Trent, Chrissy, Scarlett, and Will to tell them the news. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey how was Miami and your date with Ross and the concert" Chrissy asked. "Well Miami was amazing, I got a main part on Austin and Ally, the date was amazing, the concert was incredible, Ross even asked me to sing with him at the concert, and on the date we got super close, he asked me to be his girlfriend, at the soundcheck party before the concert..." I said. "What happened at the concert" Scar asked. "Well" I said as I showed off my ring. "He proposed" I yelled. Everybody congregated me. "Boys I want y'all to be at the wedding and Scar and Chrissy I want y'all to be brides maids and guess who is left to be paired with of the grooms men" I said. "Who" Scar and Chrissy said. "Rocky and Riker, so which boy do y'all wanna be paired with" I asked. Scar said "Rocky". Chrissy said "Riker". "Okay that sounds good, y'all can come over and we can talk dresses, oh and Ryaland and Hanna are together and Ellington and Rydel are together" I informed them. "OMG I knew they liked each other" Chrissy said. The bell rang and me and Chrissy went to French class. 1st period passed by pretty quickly then I went to Chemistry. We were mixing a bunch of chemicals then toke some notes. Then the bell rang for algebra 2 my favorite class we toke a bunch of notes then the bell rang for 4th block. I have government, we toke some notes then had a debate on if cheerleading is a sport or not most of the girls were in agreement that cheerleading is a sport and we won the debate. Then the bell rang for 5th block I have Honors English II we toke notes then wrote an essay on soda machines in school. I finished early and asked Mrs. Heringston if I could leave early. She said yes so I called Ross and told him I was ready for lunch. He offered to pick me up but I said I had my skateboard an I could just meet him there. We said bye and we love each other then hung up I got my skateboard out of my locker and left. I got to the restaurant right as Ross was pulling in. I did an ollie 360 twist and skated over to Ross and flipped my board up. "Nice moves babe" Ross said. "Oh that was nothing babe you should see me at the skate park" I said and kissed him. Then I put my board in his car in walked in the restaurant. "My my my Jr. Miss BHS has got her a fella" Mrs. Tessa said. I love Mrs. Tessa she is a family friend and yes I'm also Jr. Miss BHS. Jr. Miss BHS is a pageant at my school for grades 7th - 10th and I'm the raining Jr. Miss BHS. "Hey Mrs. Tessa and yes I got me a fella" I said showing her the ring. "Wow thats a pretty ring" said Mrs. Tessa. We set down at a table an ordered. Our food came in almost no time, we eat then we paid and walked outside. "Okay as good of a skateboarder you are I'm driving you" Ross said. "Okay you win, you may drive me" I said and kissed him then got in the car. We parked in front of the school and he said he and Ryland would be here to pick me and Hanna up. I said ok and put my skateboard in the backseat then kissed him goodbye and got out to meet up with Kimberly for Drama.