Chapter 8

Emily's p.o.v
I'm sitting on the couch at toast mansion and eating stake and no it's not raw it cooked medium rare. Ok your probably thinking "that's still not cooked all the way". I know don't be making me mad.

Gosh I'm still hungry the guys think I'm going crazy which I'm not or am I, men I hope not. Anyways it's still spring and Johnny has been acting strange around me. Ok I think I understand why but I'm not going to say anything but if your wondering. Does it have to do with anything about you know what? HECK NO!

"Hey babe"! "Hey Johnny what are you doing"?! "Nothing just came and sit next to you". Whoa I feel weird. I put my plate in the sink and went and sit back down next to Johnny and he wraps his arms around me.

Johnny(G)'s p.o.v
I started to kiss Emily for the first time. What? Yes I know I haven't kissed her yet and we've been dating all most a year now. She started to play with my hair as I kissed her. Is it just me but why is spring making her feel weird?

"Johnny" Emily says as I kissed her neck. "Yes"? "Let's take this to the bedroom please"! Herd a moan come from her. "Ok"! I picked her up and went to my room and you know what happened after that I'm not going into the details.

~next day~

Emily's p.o.v
I woke the next morning and remembered what happened last night. I turned over to look at Johnny who was still asleep so I kissed him on his forehead then went to take a shower.

After I got out and got dressed I decided to put Johnny's hoodie on! I look so cute it even though it's bigger then me! I herd movement coming from my bed and looked to find Johnny awake and looking at me. "Morning hon"! "Morning babe"! He said! "You look so adorable in my hoodie"! "Thank you!