chapter 14

Emily's p.o.v

Me and Johnny took JJ out to the park today and we had a call for a paranormal investigation about animatronics so we took JJ to my moms house and we went to the place and we saw the FFB pizzeria animatronics wondering around and we had to jump off a building and Johnny was afraid. "C'mon Johnny you can do it I believe in you". Me and Toast told him and not long after we said that we heard him scream and it went quiet.

"HON ARE YOU OK"?  There was no answer and I started to panic and I heard him say. "Yes I'm fine Emily". "Oh thank god....". When I turned around to see a puppet and not Johnny. "Um J-Johnny"? "Yes"? "Your a puppet". He looked at him self and realized I wasn't kidding and the next thing we know he was floating away. "NO JOHNNY DONT GO"! "GOOD BYE JOHNNY AND EMILY".  I fell to my knees and cried and Toast comfort me.

~10 years later~

It's been 10 years since Johnny had floated away and JJ Toast and I miss him so much I don't know where he is but I hope he is ok. JJ is now in 5th grade now and he plays baseball for the towns team and I'm proud of him and I bet Johnny is too if he was here. I just want to know if he is ok and that he's not hurt. 

I'm not giving up on him and I don't plan on it either I know he's out there and trying to make his way back and when he does make it back I'm going to hug him none stop and I know JJ will too and he will tell his dad everything that has been going on.  I've been keeping my self cool so I don't make JJ worry about me my headaches hasn't happened for so long and I'm happy about that.

Toast has been here for JJ he teached him how to play baseball amazing he did a good job at it and when JJ needed to talk to him was always there for him and I like that. I don't plan on dating anyone right now and they both know that I'm waiting for him to come home one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone sorry for not uploading this story but this is not the last chapter yet the last chapter will come soon not sure how many more chapters there will be till this story ends so I'll see you around! PEACE OUT!