Welcome!

Welcome to my Cuphead roleplay book!
I've been hyperfixating on the game and show for a while now so this was the next course of action.

Before we can get started here are a few rules to go over and a password at the end.

1) Please be respectful. If I don't respond you can tag me after a few hours but not every five minutes. In addition to that let's try to be respectful of each other's characters and ideas. Let's also respect each other as people, we're here for a fun roleplay so let's not be jerks.

2) Please be descriptive. At least have 4-5 sentences or lines please. It gets very frustrating when I write a whole paragraph worth of content and I get a "he smiled at her." In response.

3) You play my crush I play yours. Too many times have I been made to play my own crush because someone else didn't want to. This also goes for background characters. Don't put it all on me and expect me to keep roleplaying with you.

4) Please nothing too weird. I've seen people ship Cuphead and Mugman despite the fact that they're brothers and minors in canon. So please keep the incest and pedophilia off my book. There will be au's in this book as well and in some of the au's Cuphead and Mugman happen to be adults and not children. That is the only place I'l tolerate nothing but pure wholesome fluff if your oc has them as a love interest. Same goes for Chalice.

5) wait until I accept you to start roleplaying please.

6) Please no overpowered characters. I understand people get their start with Mary and Gary Sue's and I'd be happy to help them get some roleplay experience in, but I prefer to handle that in PMS where better boundaries can be set. I've had a couple of bad experiences before so please don't fight me on this one.

7) Please keep homophobia, racism, political beliefs, nazism, and white supremacy out of my book please. Don't use the excuse of the time period either because nothing is explicitly done in cuphead so you can't use that argument.

8) Smut, gore, and angst are allowed as long as it's within acceptable parameters like no incest or pedophilia and as long as we can both be in agreement.

9) Have fun and always let me know if there's a topic you'd rather not have in the rp. Communication is important so we can both be comfortable and have fun.

Password: Who is your favorite character in cuphead and why?

Please use this password on your rp form.