My Oc

Name: FreakShow

Species: Weird Alpaca

Age: 22

Gender: afab genderfluid

Pronouns: she/her/he/him/they/them but you can just use she/her if you'd like

Sexuality: Omni

Personality: FreakShow is a very odd individual. Upon first meeting some might even find her creepy. She's quiet and observant when it comes to details, people, and her surroundings. FreakShow has a very unique and macabre way of thinking but despite that she's very compassionate, kind, and open minded. FreakShow can often come off as awkward or misread the emotions or intentions of others due to her limited social experience but she always does her best to make the people she cares about comfortable.

Appearance:

Likes: FreakShow has a deep love for misery, despair, and pain

Likes: FreakShow has a deep love for misery, despair, and pain. She finds a deep profound beauty in all things dark, creepy, weird, and isolated. She enjoys antiquing and solitude but she also enjoys sweets.

Dislikes: FreakShow isn't a huge fan of cutesy things. She can tolerate cute and even enjoy it at time but if it gets all mushy and lovey dovey she can't help but recoil in slight disgust. Too much normalcy is something she doesn't enjoy very much, she much prefers abnormalities to pure normalcy.

Background: FreakShow was born a freak so since a young age she was exposed to cruelty and the harsh underbelly that the world had to offer to those that don't fit in. Despite coming up in a less than kind environment in a place that profited off of her misery and abnormalities she grew a fondness for all the things she was told were bad. It's through her strange way of looking at things that she had met and befriended the devil at one point, bonding over their love for the dark and macabre things in life.

Protagonist or antagonist: Neither she's somewhere in between.

Abilities if any: Body manipulation. FreakShow is able to manipulate her body in strange ways.

Love interest: King Dice (Can change if needed)

Other: FreakShow's design was inspired by an old game called Super Emo Alpaca.

(And because this is cuphead) Quote: "Hey, wanna see my head come off?"

What I'm ok roleplaying: Smut, Gore, Angst, dark themes (just set boundaries first).

Password: The Devil. He's such a fun character and I love how he sometimes comes off like a disappointed mother.