The Mama Yorktown Class

Enterprise is walking with her daughter to the park. She looks ahead and sees her sister waving to her. " Hey sis!" Hornet yelled out.

Enterprise waved back while her daughter Lulie who yelled out " Hey Auntie!" As she ran to her. Hornet picked up her niece and spun her in the air.

" How's my little niece doing?" She spun Lulie one more time before putting her down.

" I'm doing good Auntie, yesterday mom and dad took me to see a movie." She smiled happily.

" Oh really? Well aren't you spoiled." Hornet patted her head.

" Where's Josephine?" Lulie looks around for her.

" She's over there with Eleanore and Portland's kids." Hornet pointed to the playground. " Go over there and play with them." ( Portland's kids names are, Tan one - Liz. Blond - Mariana. White haired - Polly.

Lulie smiled and ran off to play. " I honestly don't know where she gets all that energy." Enterprises sighed with a smile. " It's good to see you Hornet."

" Likewise sis." Hornet grabbed Enterprises arm and pulled her along. " Come on, Yorktown is waiting over there."

" Hornet hold on" Hornet continued to pull Enterprise even with Enterprise saying that.

Hornet continued to pull Enterprise across the park where there is a bench facing the playground. Sitting on it was Yorktown who was talking to the Formidable family ( Formidable's daughter's name is Florence.) Yorktown looked over and saw her sisters coming over. She slowly stood up and waved gently to Formidable and her family saying goodbye. She then walks over to her sisters.

"It's good to see you my dear sisters." Yorktown says this as she hugs both of them with a big warm smile.

Her sisters return the hug. " It's good to see you too sis." Enterprise smiled as she said this. She continued to speak. " You seem to be doing well, you look really good."

Yorktown giggled. " Hehe, yeah I'm feeling a lot better. It's all thanks to the doctors, my husband and Eleanor."

" I'm so happy to hear that. I was always worried, but it looked like I was worrying for nothing."  Enterprise's grip around her sister tightened as she didn't want to let go of her sister. She was happy to hear that her sister got over her illness and is now living a happy life. It was hard for her to believe.

" I can say the same for you, my little sister." Yorktown patted Enterprise's head as they broke up the hug. " Your married to a wonderful man and had a beautiful child. I was always worried for you, but it seems like it was for nothing.

Enterprise blushed a little as she was about to speak, but Hornet beat her to it. " What about me Yorktown, did you worry about me and my future?"

" Of course I did, you're my little sister too. Though I figured you'd be fine with your easy going personality." Yorktown started walking to the playground with her sisters beside her.

Hornet grinned. " Hehe, well I'm definitely more outgoing that's for sure. I went and found myself a good man who knows how to have a good time." Hornet smiles happily.

" It's honestly hard to believe we are here now living these lives. We are married, we have kids, and we are living a peaceful life, not as weapons, but as normal humans. I just can't believe it at times." Enterprise looks at her child playing with the others with a gentle smile.

" You really did change Enterprise. You've grown so much. I'm so proud to be your big sister, proud to be both the big sister of both of you." The smile Yorktown had was as pretty and gentle as snow.

" Thank you sister, the world is truly beautiful. I see it now. She placed her hand on her stomach. Life is wonderful. I'm so happy to be here in this world." Enterprise said this with a warm glow.

Hornet lit up. " Are you saying what I think you are sis?" Enterprise just nods and slightly pulled out a pregnancy test that said positive. Hornet wrapped her arms around her and gave her a big hug. " Congratulations sis! I guess it seems like you like to have night battles more than us given you're the first of us to have another kid.

" Hornet!" Enterprise yelled out embarrassedly.

" Hornet, you know she can't handle that kind of teasing, but congratulations. I can't wait to see my new niece or nephew."  Yorktown said this with true bliss. " Does your husband know yet?"

" Thomas, no he doesn't. I thought I'd tell him before we do the family picture here. I know he went to pick up your husbands from work to give us some sister time. His words there not mine."

" Hehe, that sounds like Thomas." Hornet put her hands over her head as she said that. " Hopefully they can get here soon. I know Gridley is busy, so she'll probably want to get straight to busy when she gets here. Plus I just want to see my James too. He's always busy fixing stuff."

" I know that feeling. Recently I haven't been able to see my Luke as much. He's been coming home late because of all the new recruits. I know he does his best for us though." Yorktown placed her hand on her face. " He's gonna try to take some time off soon for us to go on a trip together. I know Eleanor is going to be excited."

" Well that's good he's trying to make time for you guys. Thomas has been busy too. He's been teaching the new navy pilots non stop it seems. I'm sure things are going to change when he finds out about the baby though." Enterprise lets out a light chuckle. "Just remembering when he first found out about Lulie brings a smile to my face."

" Hey Enterprise!" Enterprise turned around to see her husband Thomas waving to her. Alongside him is James and Luke.

Husbands

Thomas ( Pilot) is taller than Enterprise and confident and caring. He has blue eyes and brown hair. A few scars on his arms and legs from shrapnel. He and Enterprise have a bond that transcends anything. The two are inseparable. He's a kind father and husband. He will always put his family first no matter what.

James (Engineer) is the shorter one of the three husbands. He's the same height as Enterprise. He has red hair and brown eyes and glasses. He wears a cowboy hat a lot. He's a smartass but he really cares for his wife and kid. He loves taking them out for car rides in the country.

Luke ( Commander) He is slightly taller than Yorktown, but shorter than Thomas. He met Yorktown during the war when he fought in F6F Hellcats under the command of Thomas. He has a strong sense of loyalty and respect. He also has an extremely caring personality that showed when he helped nurse Yorktown back to health.

Enterprise and the other girls waved them over. As they walked over Gridley snuck up behind them with all her camera gear. " Phew, good timing it seems." She quickly and professionally sets up her equipment.

" Wow Gridley, you just got here and you already have all the equipment set up before we even said hi." Hornet said this surprised.

" Well I gotta stay at the top of my game being punctual and efficient. Hehe, a professional has standards that they want to meet. Call your kids over so we can get this party started!" Gridley cheered out as she lifted her camera in the air triumphantly.

" Roger that!" Hornet Turned around and yelled out to the kids." Josephine, Eleanor, and Lulie! It's showtime!"

They hear a distant (OK!) as the girls walk over.

Enterprise smiled as she saw them walked over. She never thought she see the day where she can have this life. She couldn't be more happy. All of these sisters are happy. They found meaning and happiness. Not as weapons, but as normal women.