Chapter two!!!

(Oof i know this chapter is kinda short but i did in a rush so i hope you guys enjoy it!)

It was about 3:15 AM and Looka was peaceful sleeping umm well maybe not peacefully because of the horror movie that he and his friends watched that evening when all of the sudden his little brother Willy quietly entered the room and walked in front of him in the most quiet way possible ".......LOOKA!" He screamed trying wake up his brother. "Um? Wha-what? Whats going on?" Looka said still tired and still half asleep " so yesterday when we were all watching the movie i found EB's diary hiding under the couch and guess what?" Willy said in excitement "mmmm what?" Looka said still half asleep not knowing what really is going on "I READ IT! And it says there that you guys have been dating for about a year now! Why didn't you tell me?!!" Willy said raising an eyebrow "huh? Umm because i was i was tired but we are dating yes we are she is the queen of my heart uhh i'm tired I'm going to go to sleep now bye" Looka said still half asleep sounding like as if he had just smoked weed, as Looka went back to sleep Willy stayed there staring at him in complete shock "everyone must know......" Willy whisper as he went back to his room.

In the morning

It was 10AM and Looka was on his way to Max and EB's house to pick up his things that he forgot there the day before. As he got there he rang the doorbell and Max immediately opened "Well well well look at what we have here..." Max said lookibg at him with hate in his eyes " oh hi Max" Looka said smiling at him " don't come to me with " Oh hi Max" as if nothing had happened I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!" He screamed at him " umm I don't know what you are talking about" Looka said getting a little nervous "YOU HOOKED UP WITH MY SISTER YOU FUCKING MORON" he screamed at him with even more hate in his eyes "WE WERE NOT HOOKING UP WE WERE DATING THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE TWO WORDS" Looka screamed back at him "Looka......once there was a 19 year old boy called Jerold and Jerol had a 16 year old sister named Camila and he also had a best friend who was the same age as him so one night when he was coming back home HE SAW HIS SISTER AND HIS BEST FRIEND KISSING!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS LOOKA? DO YOU KNOW?!!!" Max screamed at him "YES I DO THAT IS ILLEGAL THAT IS WHY TWO WEEKS LATER JONATHAN WHEN TO JAIL" Looka screamed back him " NO LOOKA THAT IS CALLED BETRAYAL AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU JUST DID TO ME EXEPT THAT YOU AND EB ARE THE SAME AGE BUT IF YOU WERE OLDER THAN HER I WOULD HAVE CALLED THE FUCKING COPS ON YOU!!!" Max screamed while pointing at Looka that was absolutely speechless " Looka....I don't want you near my sister EVER again! AND TAKE YOU BROTHER TO THERAPY HE NEEDS IT!!!" Max said as he closed the door "god dammit" Looka mumbled to himself as he left, 5 minutes later his phone started ti ring so he picked it up " Hey Looka wanna go out later?" EB said from the other side of the line " sorry EB but I can't see you anymore your brother found out about us" he said while he looked down with a sad face " dude fuck my brother we ARE going out today wanna know why? Because I just found out that those two people bikes that we only see in movies are real so yes we are going out!" Looka stayed silent for a moment making EB feel a little anxious " FUCK IT LETS DO IT!" He screamed in excitement as he hung up the phone.