Chapter 41: Marriage Contract (8)

After the bloody head of the dog that Zheng Guodong scolded finally left, the old lady was dizzy.

Zheng Guodong was brought out by the old lady, but his personality was cowardly and abrasive, and he was a mother and a man. The old lady really can't look at his dog-like, and still goes to her son's garbage can?

The old lady actually wanted to have a second son, but Zheng Xianxian was really brute-tempered, and did not touch her when she became a relative, when her mother-in-law was still there, the old lady was instigating Zheng Xianxian's mother to kneel for her son, and only then did zheng Guodong.

Later, Zheng Xianxian no longer refused to touch him, but the stubborn donkey did not mess around, the marriage between the two existed in name only, the old lady wanted to lose her temper herself, for the sake of face can only say that she does not like children.

Later, Zheng Zheng was born, the old lady looked at what she taught, plus she was busy at work at that time, and half pushed and half let Zheng Xianxian take Zheng Zheng away.

The ending is not ideal, Zheng Zheng's personality is the same as his grandfather, the old lady took the trouble to drive him out of the army, and when she was finished, she bit back.

The old lady was not unable to move Chu Xiaoyou, nor could she hurt without being fully prepared.

The old lady had been busy all her life, and she still needed an heir she was satisfied with.

She wanted Chu Zheng, and she wouldn't mind if she came back.

Thinking of this, she picked up the landline and called Chu Xiaomu, saying: "I explain your things slowly, first do something else, you and Chu Xiaoyu are brothers after all, let you deal with him is not reasonable, you go to persuade him, saying that he has another Zheng family may accept him, the mother depends on the son, this truth is unchanged."

Chu Xiaomu hung up the phone and thought: "You are paralyzed, expensive!"

Recently, he has been busy studying without caring about Chu Xiaoyou's side, and he is even more blind to the playboy Zheng Guoliang, Chu Xiaomu feels that the existence of Zheng Guoliang indicates the complete failure of the Zheng family's education, and he especially hates the old lady's ghost theory, although he did not read, he also knew that he died early in the morning.

It's all afterglow.

He called Chu Xiaoyou: "Just now the old lady gave a new instruction, you come to my room."

Chu Xiaoyu was a little reluctant, and he felt that his relationship with Chu Xiaomu was awkward: "Say it on the phone."

Chu Xiaomu said in a cold voice, "You can't understand your IQ phone."

Chu Xiaoyu was suddenly angry, he was biting the tube to drink yogurt, and he almost bit off the plastic pipe: "You wait, I have to teach you a lesson today."

Chu Xiaoyu said this very loudly, very fiercely, Chu Dingding had never seen his father so bullish moment, and he looked at his eyes vaguely, confused.

Chu Xiaoyou was full of pride and said to Mr. Zheng: "I went to see Chu Xiaomu, I told you, you don't interfere in this matter, I have to beat him up today to let him know who his brother is." 

Mr. Zheng was amused: "Shall I accompany you?"

Chu Xiaoyou shook his head: "He doesn't need you to accompany him, just a little fart." A

single knife to go to the meeting does not need courage, as long as anger is on the line, Chu Xiaoyou asked Zheng Guoliang about the room, Zheng Guoliang also said that he booked a super invincible sea view room for Chu Xiaomu, and did not wronged his brother.