1. box in the rain

You are walking down the road to get back home when it starts raining, not wanting to be caught in the storm.

You decide to take a shortcut threw a short alleyway, until you trip on a box that you guess you didn't see before.

" mrow."

' Who left a cat in a box in a alleyway.'

You take your coat off and put it over the already damp box and picking it up as it starts to rain harder.

After a minute or two of walk you finally arrive home, putting box on your hip and holding the other side with your hand so you can unlock your front door.

You slip off your wet shoes and set them next to the door, before walking into the living room and putting the box on the coffee table.

Using your keys you cut the tape that was holding the Box shut and peeling the flaps of the box up and look inside to see 5 eyes looking back at you.

A blue short hair kitten with one blue and a purple eye.

A black medium hair cat with red eyes.

A small short blonde hair cat with green eyes.

A medium maroon hair cat with brown eyes.

A short dirty blonde hair cat with blue eyes.

' Wait a purple eye and a red cat!?'

After doing a double take you slowly reach into the box as not to scare them more and gently picking up the blue kitten and taking him out of the box and putting him on the couch the black cat following after him.

The dirty blonde cat pick up the small blonde cat by the scruff of his neck and hopped out, the maroon cat jump out after.

Looking at all the cats on the couch. You gently pet the blue kitten only for them to swat your hand away.

' rude.'

The blue kitten sneezed making you realize they are still wet and you are soaked.

" let's get you clean and dry."

Picking up the blue kitten and the small blonde cat as you get up slowly and walk down the hall to the bathroom, looking back to make sure that the other cats were following you.

Once you get there you turn on a small heater and grab some towels before turning on the water and letting it warm up, as the black cat hopped onto the wall of the tub and dipped there paw into the water before licking it dry.

" mrow."

You look at the black cat before dipping your hand into the water.

" the water is just right."

You say as turned the water off, you pet the black cat and they start to purr before you pick them up and quickly check their gender.

' a boy.'

He gives you a confused look as you set him in the tub.

" sorry honey but I have to check."

You say as you turn to pick up the blue kitten they were less than pleased and wiged around in your hands, when you checking their gender.

' Another boy.'

" you did great little one."

You tell him as you put him in the tub next to the black cat as he puts his ears down and look away from you.