9. demon butler

A/n: you simps are going to eat good.

-----------------------

You glance over your shoulder and
make eye contact with sebastian who was grinning at you.

" hello, my dear. Why don't you sit down."

You put the knife down on your plate and sit down and watched as he cuts you a perfect slice and puts it in front of you before sitting down across from you.

You watch him for a moment before you slowly take a bite of the pie and it was the best thing you have ever had.

" fufu, I see your enjoying it, my dear."

You stop eating to glance up at him, he was smirking with his arms crossed and a hand on his chin.

Sebastian stands up and walks to glance into the living room where lizzie and the cats are before he walks back and circles the table mumbling to himself before saying.

" seeing that my master has not changed back yet.. I will serve you until he returns back into his original form."

You looked up at him shocked.

" so all of the cats are actually people?"

" yes they are."

" you really don't have to serve me tho, my house is small so there is nothing really that you can d-"

Before you could finish your sentence sebastian had put one of his hands on the top of the chair turning it so you are facing him before putting the other hand on your chin tilting it up so you lock eyes with him.

" I will take care of everything around the house and you, my dear. For I am simply one hell of a butler."

You could feel your face heat up a bit before you quietly say.

" fine."

" good, now that we are on the same page."

Sebastian started to stand as he trailed a finger down your neck before going back up and sliding it off your chin.

' girl, what the hell!'

He picked up the pie and sealed it so it wouldn't go bad.

Sky walked in and attacked sebastian's leg.

" ah. Hello young master."

Sky mowed at him.

" I apologize for not showing myself earlier. I had to find a tail coat."

You look at the clock and sigh.

' and it's just on 10. Wait not 'showing myself earlier' how long has he been turned back?'

You walk into the living room to check on lizzie and the other cats.

You sit down on the loveseat and rose, sona, sphinx and leo all hopped to sit with you, kuu was gently nudging draco to come sit with you.

You stay and pet the cats will watch a  few kids show and movies with lizzie.

After a few hours of watch you feel someone start to brushing your hair.

You look back to find elizabeth standing behind the couch with the brush.

" you did my hair, so I'm going to do yours!"

" okay, do you know what your going to do with my hair?"

" I'm going to make it pretty!"

" okay."

You sat still and let her play with your hair for a bit.

After a minute or so of her playing with your hair was slowly falling asleep, you closes your eyes.

You walk up and the sun was setting. You quickly sit up and looking around.

"  Everything's all right, my dear."

You look over at sebastian who was sitting next to you.

_______________

A/n:  Sorry for the short chapter.
Thank you for reading.