17. Who is that

You walk down the hall into your studio frustrated and closed the door behind you.

You sit on the window seat and look out the window to try and clear your mind and calm down.

Frost was laying asleep in your backyard.

You noticed movement out in your backyard so you went outside to investigate.

As you get closer you hear hissing from behind your shed.

You carefully look around the corner and see snake with a few snakes.

" what the hell?"

You mumble but snake heard you and let out a startled yell.

" ahh! What are you doing here, says lily."

" I saw something moving and I came to see what it was."

Snake/ lily the snake said to you before you answered.

I squat down next to snake looking at all the different snakes around him, he was feeding them.

One of the garden snake slithers up your leg and onto your lap.

" hey, snake. who is this, can you tell me their names?"

" oh sure. This is amy, said lily."

Snake said Ponting to the small snake on your lap.

For a few minutes snake was telling you the names of his snake friends.

" snake are you good at hatching snake eggs?"

" huh? Yes I am, why? Asked Orion."

" if I give you a snake egg would you help me hatch it?"

" yes, exclaimed danielle."

You give snake a smile and nod before you stand up handing the garden snake to snake before you walk to check on frost.

You checked on his bandages and pets before he rolled over wanting belly rubs.

You walk back into your studio and just laid down on the floor looking up at the ceiling with not a single thought behind your eyes.

After you don't know how long there was a knock on the of your studio.

So you roll over on your belly and look under the door at the shoes, fancy looking white shoes

" go away sebastian."

" I am not sebastian michaelis."

' oh, shit. That's a cop.'

You got up and walked to the door before opening it a bit to peek out and there stood ash.

" may I enter, little bird?"

" umm, sure."

You say before you open the door for him to enter.

Frost noticed ash and came over to the window to look at ash wagging his tail happily.

Ash gave him a glare and frost's ears dropped and he walked away sadly.

I look at ash before you kicked the back of his leg, not hard but enough to get a point across.

Ash looked at you before sighing and walked to look around your studio.

" I apologize, little bird. I haven't been in here yet but I haven't been much of anywhere since I was in that cage until you rescued me."

Ash said in a tone of endearment as he picked up a bouquet of lego flowers you made a while ago.

He twirled one of the lego flowers in his fingers and it turned into a real flower.

Ash walked over to you and tucked some hair out of your face and put the flower behind your ear.

" I am thankful for you freeing me but I was surprised to see that unpure demon and lord phantomhive with you."

Ash grabbed you and did a small waltz with his wings opening a bit during some parts of the dance.

You didn't know what to do and was just kinda being dragged around.

The dance was cut short by a hisses and snakes wrapped around ash.

" who are you, an intruder? Snarled Aaron."

You look over at the door to your garden and see snake with his snakes walking into your studio.

" snake, he's fine."

You tell him before the snakes let go of ash and slithers back to snake.

Ash dusted himself off before looking at snake.

" such rudeness but as to be expected from a unclean."

" unclean? am I dirty, I know that he haven't bathed as he was a cat, says Amy."

It was a bit funny but you were tired and yawned before you walked out of your studio and to your room.

Sphinx was laying on your bed on your pillow, flame and sona were laying in the middle of your bed.

Sona sat up happily when you walked in and made happy meows and cat chirps.

You pick up sona while you get under the covers.

You lay on your back with sona cuddled up to you side with his head on your shoulder chest area.

Sphinx moved and laid down putting his tail over your eyes playfully before moving to it to tickle your neck making you giggle a bit.

You soon fall asleep with them cuddled up to you.

_________________________
A/n: Thank you for reading!
Please comment!