Chapter Two

Enola shook her head as she looked out the windshield window. "This is crazy. I can't do this. Nope. No." Enola went to open the door when she felt a hand on her arm.

She turned her head and seen Lucifer. "You can do this. Come on." Enola sighed and leaned back in her seat. "I'm not crazy right?" Lucifer had already disappeared.

Enola turned the car on and started driving with a long sigh. She turned a corner and closed her eyes as she pressed down on the gas pedal. The sound of her speeding up was all she could hear until the sound of honking made her open her eyes.

The next thing she saw was pitch black.

-

"Enola. Enola!" She quickly sat up and reached out for whoever was there. Large hands cupped her face and tilted her head up. "You're okay. You're okay." Enola took a few deep breaths and Lucifer helped her stand up.

"Am I in hell?" She asked, looking around as she dusted herself off. Lucifer nodded and he held his hand out. "Come on, let me show you around."  Ebola took his hand and followed him down a dark hallway.

Once they reached the end, he opened a door and they walked inside. Enola looked around to see an office like building. "What is that?" She asked. Lucifer started bringing her towards it. "It's where I get all my work done."

They walked inside and there was a lady sitting at a desk in the front. "Good afternoon sir, your lunch is already at your desk and your work is in the labor room." Lucifer thanked the lady and they walked into an elevator.

Enola stayed quiet, not sure what to say or do. Lucifer looked over at his human. "Is everything okay?" He asked. Enola nodded, clasping her hands together. "Uh, well, yeah, I'm just thinking how this is absolutely crazy and I should be at work."

Lucifer chuckled and they walked out the elevator. "Come on, darling." Enola followed behind him, checking out the building. Everything seemed normal until she heard a high-pitched scream.

She looked over at Lucifer who shifted uneasily. "Come on." Enola stood there and shook her head. "Was that what I think that was?" Lucifer sighed and looked at her. "It is hell after all."

Enola nodded and motioned for Lucifer to continue walking. They walked into a office and Lucifer sat down behind a desk as Enola walked around, checking the place out.

Lucifer watched her closely, examining her. Enola had her back turned as she flipped through a random book. "Take a picture; It lasts longer." Lucifer got up and walked over, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing himself up against her.

He leaned down and started softly sucking and kissing on Enola's neck. Enola sighed softly and leaned back on Lucifer. "You're not crazy, love." He whispered to her.

Enola stayed quiet before nodding. "I think we're all a little crazy but okay." Lucifer turned her around and picked her up, bringing Enola over to the chair. He sat down with her on his lap and let his hands rest on her hips.

Lucifer studied her and grinned. "All mine." Enola's face flushed and she buried her face into her hands. "You can't say stuff like that!" She exclaimed. Lucifer just chuckled and lifted her up onto the desk, scooting closer so he was between her legs. Lucifer ran his hands up and down her legs a few times.

"Are you hungry?" He asked her. Enola shook her head as she leaned back on her hands. "No, death kinda makes you not hungry." Lucifer smiled and began eating as Enola talked about anything and everything.

-

A few hours had passed and Enola was asleep on the couch in Lucifer's office. Lucifer was doing work, trying to get done as much as possible.

There was a knock on the door and it opened to reveal a tall, blonde haired dude. "Brother!" The blonde laughed. Lucifer was very quick to shush him and motioned to the sleeping woman on his couch.

The blonde nodded and came in quietly, sitting across from his brother. As he started talking, Enola woke up and walked over, sitting in Lucifer's lap and leaning back on him.

The blonde reached his hand out and smiled. "Hi pretty lady, I'm Michael." Enola shook his hand and smiled back. "Enola." Michael smiled and crossed his arms. "Very pretty name." Enola thanked him and Lucifer gripped her hips, leaning in and whispering into her ear.

"Stop flirting with him. You're mine. And mine only."

Enola rolled her eyes and leaned forward, placing her head in her hands. "So, Michael," Enola moved herself against Lucifer. "What do you like to do for fun?"

Lucifer grunted and glared at Michael. Michael looked at him and nodded before leaning forward and gripping Enola's chin. "Anything you want to do, beautiful."

Enola smiled and Lucifer moved her off of him and stood up, grabbing Michael by his collar and dragging him to the door, pushing him out.

Enola watched from Lucifer's seat, her leg crossed over the other. Lucifer shut the door and locked it before turning towards Enola.

She cheekily smiled at him and Lucifer walked over, placing his hands down on the arm rests and leaning down. "Darling, you are on thin ice." Enola looked innocently up at him as her hand made her way to his bulge.

He lowered his head and groaned as she gently massaged it. "Enough. I have work to do." He pulled away and watched Enola get up and walk back over to the couch, a smirk on her face. 

"Yes sir."