When you hang out with each other

Raph :D

You and Raphael have been Crossing paths for a couple of days now, you've only had little conversations from here to there but raph had to leave to stop whatever villain was messing around New York.

You had just picked up some food before sitting on the roof of the apartment complex you lived in with a blanket to relax and watch the stars.

You had a long day of constant work from school and the paper shop, watching the stars wasn't much of a thing you did but you just needed an excuse to get out of work early and relax.

"Ugh- my arms hurt, stupid boxes..." You muttered before biting into your food. You were enjoying yourself till you heard a 'psst' sound from the building next to you.

You looked up to see raph with a grin looking down at you. You waved and signaled him to come down to you, which he did.

"What's up raph?" You said finally feeling a wave of relief fall over you. "Nothing much, I was just wandering around with this new tech Donnie gave me."

"Ohhh what does it do," You said your eyes shining in amazement from the shiny, purple, circular object raph was holding. "Don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out" raph said poking it.

"Well wanna sit with me till you figure it out?" You said as you pat the spot next to you, "yeah! Thanks y/n" raph said sitting down "another stressful day?".

You nodded taking another bite of food and a sip of your drink, "a bunch of things happen when you basically run the shop in place of your "mother" " you said putting quotes on mother.

Raph looks at you with worried eyes and pats your head "every time I see you here you seem stressed and it's always about your mom, what's going on" raph asked.

You swallowed the piece of food in your mouth, "she just sucks you know, overworks me, to high expectations, always thinks I have the time and day to deal with her crap. The usual shitty parenting." You said with a shrug

Raph put his hand on your shoulder and sighed "sorry about her, I know it's none of my business but. If she gets too much for you to handle you can come over when you want" he said with a soft smile

Your eyes widened slightly and you smiled back "really! Thank you raph, you're too nice to me" you said, "any time! I'm always willing to help a friend" he said before standing up.

"I gotta go now, I have to make sure the guys didn't do anything crazy. It was nice hanging out with you y/n." He said, you nodded and waved goodbye before raph left you to finish eating and relaxing

----------------------------------------

Leo :)

You had just finished your shift at the gas station you worked at and had gotten a sandwich and your (f/d (fav drink) ).

You sat in the back alley behind the shop eating your food when someone popped up in front of you. "what's up Robo!" a familiar voice said, "hey Leo, nothing really" You said finishing your food. "really nothing exciting with your "totally normal" school life?" Leo said with quotations.

"other than a fight today, nope," you said crossing your arms, "speaking of your "normal" life can you-" you put your hand over Leo's mouth and sighed "I'm not going to let you rind my motorcycle, how many times do I have to say it," you said unamused.

"pweasssssss" leo said falling to his knees and giving you the puppy eyes, you facepalmed and sighed. leo had been asking you for weeks to have a ride around the city on your motorcycle, it's not like you didn't want to it's that you didn't want to pay for the extra gas that it would take.