Vidcon and rebels

hey guys, I am at school! It's soooooo boring!!! But at least my class have the iPad. Thai might be short. Idk.

Jack P.O.V

This summer has been a blast with Lily! We even traveled outside of Ireland, but I am still going to meet that baster who is dating my daughter and kissed her with out my permission. Wow I am really protective. We are going to vidcon today. I can't wait for lily to meet my fans. Maybe she is thinking about starting her own YouTube channel. It would be soo cool. "Are you ready to go?" I ask. "Yeah, I am a little bit nerves." "Why?" "What if they don't like me? What if someone I hate is going to be there and they will try to embarsses me or worst, try to kill me?!?!?!?" "Calm down lily, you will be fine. Trust me. And if someone tried to kill you, well I would shoot them into outer space with clever bot and billy." She giggles.

Lily P.O.V
We get there and all of a sudden I see sage❤️, Sky,Taylor and bella. ( I know I have not used bella yet). "Heyy!" I yell once we get inside. "heyy" they all say back. "What are you guys doing here?" "We came to see you, duh." bella says. "cool." Then I see dad getting all suspicious around sage. "dad, this is sage my....boufriend." "what?" He picks him up with one hand." You listen to me ye little baster! If you hurt my daughter, you will slapped so hard that you will won't remember who you even are!" "Dad stop!!" He puts him down. "Sage are you ok?" "Yeah I am fine." I kiss him roughly right in front of my dad! He looks like he is going to explode and faint. "L-l-l-Lily I am sorry." "It's ok, just never do that again." we finally get on stage and did our thing and went to the hotel and slept.

Hey guys! How was that for a chapter? Hey I am starting to run out of ideas. please please please comment about what you want to happen!! And I have one more thing: if this gets to 5k reads and people want me to update I will make a second book. Alright BYEEEE!!!!