Welcome to Ireland, Mark. part 2

Jack POV

After Mark told me he was coming down I was excited. "Hey Lily?" I asked. "Yes?" "Um I was wondering if you would be excited if Mark was coming here next week..." "Wait... Mark is coming here next week?" "Yes." She smiled from ear to ear and ran off. "Where are you going?" "I am going to clean my room." "Ok." I had a feeling that she didn't want to see him. But I ignored it and ate some cookies.

Lily POV

I was not happy when Mark was coming here next week. Ever since the kidnap by one of dad's friends, I have been scared. Scared that it would happen again. So every night I would lock all of my windows and doors. I installed an invisable (a/n: I don't care if I spelled it wrong). laser maze that turns on when I close my eyes to sleep and turns off at 11 am. I made sure everything is safe in my and dad's room. So I can never trust anyone.

ONE WEEK LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack POV

I can't wait!! Mark is coming to Ireland. And when I first got up, it.....was......raining. God I hate this rain. I just wish it would go away. Lily was already up.' And how do I know that?' you ask. I have the skills of a father. That and I can hear her music. She is loud but also quite. (TIME SKIP TO THE AIRPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Mark POV

When I got off the plane and into the airport, I saw Jack and Lily. I saw Lily give me a glare but forgot about it when I saw Jack. His blue eyes sparkled when the sun light hit his eyes. His smile had excitment written all over. "Jack!" I said. "Mark!" He said. We both ran into into each other and hugged while Lily stood there quietly. I wonder why she isn't happy.

Hey guys! So far it's still between October and Christmas. And I to thank you guys for 6.5k reads. And that pic up there (if it shows). I just think its pretty. And it is in Ireland. I don't know which part though. And if you liked this chapter punch the vote button in the face. LIKE A BOSS!!! And high fives all around. *makes high five noise* and I will see you in the next chapter. BU BYE!

Like what I did there? Its mark and jacks outro.