-1-

If you didn't read the description

It's a remake

Same author
Same plot

Better structure

...
...

Walking home used to be a task for Izuku in middle school, with his scrawny frame and short stature at the time, he had absolutely no muscle

But now that he developed and grew it was a simple task, he could even carry 2 pounds of groceries for a mile if he had to.

That made walks simple now, and much more enjoyable, as well as thoughtful.

When he looked twords the sky he saw the glittery stars, like with sparkles on black crafting paper.

He laughed at that, it was funny to him thinking of the sky as crafting paper.

That funny thought only diverted the deeper thoughts away for a second.

The deeper thoughts where about Katsuki Bakugo.
The blonde was brash, loud, and angry, but Izuku always saw the bright side in him, one that no one else believed in.

And that lead Izuku to love him.
It was a deep love practically buried in his heart like a stone in a ring.

He couldn't think of anyone else the same way, unless maybe it was Uraraka, but she was nothing but a best friend, he didn't like to think of her that way, it made him uneasy.

It made him feel lonely, thinking that Katsuki would never love him.

Before he realized it he was at his house and unlocking the door to get to his room.

The house was empty since his mom had to work late.

He was glad for that, he didn't want her to hear the crying of his love isolation.

And so he plopped on his bed, curled up, and accepted the lonely shelf he was placed on.

....

...
-The next morning-

To most people Bakugo was complex, angry and the least bit understandable.

But to him self he was the simplest person ever.
He kept to a schedule, a good one that involved exercise, self care, and a decent amount of free time.

He currently was brushing his teeth brutally after his morning run, he wasn't sure if he wanted to go to school on this slow day but one thing kept him going to school.

Deku

He felt as the toothbrush snapped under his pressure and he tisked before tossing it in the trash next to tuesdays brush that broke.

"Damn it, another one" he muttered before rinsing out his mouth.

These activities that he did, following this schedule, they where just auto pilot things, his brain did while the real thoughts took control.

He looked in the mirror cabaniet and saw his scowl, and his glaring red eyes before he opened it up.

The back was like a highschool locker, tacked and taped with hundreds of photos and stupid little heart stickers.

Every photo was izuku, and every one of them was taken without the greenete noticing.

And sure the mirror was out in plain sight for someone to see but his parents didn't often invade his space.

So he allowed just the one thing to be out in the open for his own personal joy, instead of constantly opening a box to look at them

He used his rough fingers to lightly trace his favorite photo, he was delicate with it, like it was a soft flower.

It was one where Izuku was standing below a blossom tree and enjoying the way the flowing petals tickled his neck and landed into his green bushy hair.

"Soon" Katsuki whispered with a soft turn of his lips

And with that he went out the door of his house and onto his front lawn

Across from the street he saw Izuku skipping his way to school with his normal happy energy and Katsuki felt his heart pound against his ribs

He watched in amazement as the  other bounded off in his next direction

He watched as a pen slowly tipped out of the greenets pocket and rolled on to the ground

Making sure no one saw what he was about to do as the greenete left his sight he rushed over to the other side of the street

He picked up the red pen that had the initials I.M written on them and admired it for a split second before he stuffed it in his pocket and left

"Soon Deku, you're going to be mine, and then, no one else will be able to have you"

....

....

Okay so here this is as best as I could make it without trailing from the original plot
Hope you liked it

Bye~