-2-

Bro is the song
Happy together- by The Turtles
A stalker song
Just think about the lyrics

...
...

Sometimes Bakugo had a hard time thinking of any possible conclusions that made any sense to him other than the first conclusion he made.

Especially when it came to Izuku Midoriya.

Which is why he was currently raging on the inside like a dangerous fire that wouldn't be put out until water drowned it in an endless sea.

Why you may ask

Because of a certain multicolored teen with Daddy issues growing out of his rear end.

Bakugo was sitting at his chair with kirishima in his ear rambling about things, the usual he liked to talk about, school work and games along with the occasional gym talk that katsuki had no interest in.

Bakugo was annoyed by it but he decided to tune him out in search for Izuku, but when he saw Deku he was livid.

The doorway was blocked by Izuku talking to a very obviously flirting Todoroki who had wrapped his arm wrapped around Izuku.

Bakugo could tell the difference between a best friend arm and a lover arm, Todoroki was definitely putting his arm in a lover position

He wouldn't stand for that, especially when it made his teeth grit together and his fists ball up, there was a fire in his stomach every time he opened his eyes from blinking, then he thought not blinking would be the answer but watching made the fire grow to a dangerous level.

His hands relaxed lightly when Izuku awkwardly shook him off to go sit down, he was pleased that Todorokis advances where brushed aside but that didn't stop him from being pissed off.

"Hey bakubro what's up man are you okay" kirishima interrupted Bakugos train of thought by shaking one hand in front of the blondes face

"Why the fuck wouldn't I be dumbass" Bakugo responded harshly batting away kirishimas hand with his own and bakugou went back to leaning in his chair.

"You where glaring at those two for awhile" kirishima awkwardly laughed and Mina joined in kirishimas point making

"Yeah you should be careful, that glare might kill someone" Mina laughed and Bakugo tisked while placing his feet up on the desk

"Whatever, you extras can suck my d-" but before he could get out the last word Aizawa rolled in and unzipped his sleeping bag making everyone rush to sit down and stay quiet before Aizawa told them to.

Aizawa raised his brows at the complacency before shrugging it off and opening up a text book

"Page 83, now"

...
...

Class rushed by quickly, the rooms started to clear out and head to other classes before they ended once again,  it was like a blur throughout the day, before Bakugo knew it, lunch was right at his feet.

Walking into the lunch room Bakugo got bored looking for a seat that wasn't filled, so his mind wandered off.

First he thought of the lunch, then he looked at the spinach leaves in his small salad bowl, then his mind trailed back to Izuku

It had a habit of that, but he didn't mind, he loved thinking about Izuku, he loved thinking about Izukus hair, and scent, and cute pout, the ecstasy of his tears.
Hell he didn't just love thinking about him, he actually loved Izuku
And when his mind trailed to Izuku, so did his eyes, as if they automatically know where the greenete is standing.