-3-

WARNING:  a bit of non consensual action

Enjoy my lovelies~

...
...

Izuku had mixed feelings about the question, he wanted so badly to say that he would date katsuki if he had the chance, but he wouldn't, so he settled for the answer he liked best, the most honest one that he could only hope for in his future.

   "Well... It's hard to say, I guess it would depend on the timing, I don't want to die the minute I fall in love, or take a big step with the person I want, like moving in or getting married, but it also depends on the person and if their willing to accept the fact that I may one day due early or I won't have as much time for them as I want because hero work is a long shift, or patrol"

  Izuku saw Katsukis contemplative look and watched as his red eyes became thoughtful and he could see cogs turn in Katsukis head. Izuku didn't have the nerve to eat after that, he just poked at his food in hopes it would cure the awkward silence that was left hanging in the air.

  A few leftover petals cartwheeled across the roof and flew away to dance in a different setting, while Izuku begged for the breeze to take him away from such a honest and odd statement.

Katsuki opened his mouth as if to speak but he was interrupted by the bell and Izuku desperately stood up as if it was an emergency to suddenly be out of Katsukis sight

"Bye Kachan" Izuku said in a rush and quickly picked up his bento box not bother to close it before he started to dash for the bathrooms and put his stuff away on the way there.

Katsuki called after him a few times cursing and standing up to chase after him but Izuku had the upper hand since he left in such a rush.

Izuku turned the corner and swung open the bathroom door near the end of the stairway and he quickly trapped himself in a stall letting the door click as he curled on the floor to take a deep contemplative breath.

The dusty teal stalls mixed with lighter variants of that color almost hurt his eyes, it was in no way comforting and neither was the white lights that  only hung above the sinks and not the stalls themselves.

  Izuku was taking a few deep breaths when he heard the door open and close and he made himself quiet, a part of him hoped it was katsuki there to help but Izuku knew that wasn't right, the footsteps where calmer and less heavy that Katsukis.

The pair of nice dress shoes hit the floor a few times each step sounding more and more menacing and stayed as a reminder to keep quiet.

"Hey... Are you alright in there, well whoever you are" a gentle and confused voice spoke, it was definitely recognizable and Izuku took a breath

"Yeah I'm fine kirishima" Izuku said trying his happy tone as if it was convincing

"Dude... I can see under the stall... Your curled up of the floor... Wanna talk about it" kirishima asked and Izuku was silent, he wasn't sure how to answer but it didn't matter because is a matter of seconds kirishima slid himself under the stall ignoring the lock and looked at Izuku before crawling in all the way not caring that the floor may be dirty and unsanitary

"Dang, it's like elementary all over again" kirishima laughed slightly to help the mood and went over taking a seat next to Izuku

Izuku cracked a small smile, the joke was comforting and a decent ice breaker at least.

"So... What's going on" kirishima asked gently and bumped Izukus shoulder slightly as if to budge the answer out of him.

Izuku looked up from his lap and into kirishimas eyes before sighing.