20

Moments after the girl had left I immediately made my way up the stairs, I was only wearing sweatpants and I was shirtless so I went too my cupboard and grabbed a hoodie.
After getting dressed I barged into jinas  room looking furious.
"I- DO YOU MIND" she screamed, I wasn't putting up with her bulshit this time, I stepped into her room slamming the door behind me closed nearly breaking it.
"you psycho what do you want and why do you look like an angrybird"
"Listen, I'm not fucking joking around here, I'm going too give you exactly 5 minutes maximum too tell me what the fuck people are telling me about you having sex with hyunjin, and you better not fucking tell me bulshit because I will fucking ruin you if I sense that you're lying"
Jina looked terrified, she knew what I was capable of doing when I was angry, I had warned her so many times about not getting a boyfriend.

"Answer me, did you and hyunjin fuck?" I said In a quite intimating voice.
"Felix I swear I never had sex with him I swear I promise" she answered
"So WHY THE FUCK are people telling me that you guys fucked in the bathroom stall this morning"

Jina pov:
I was horrified, if felix found out about me and hyunjin he'd stop me from seeing him ever again in my whole life. But then he mentioned something about us in the toilet stall today, yes that's true. The people that must've spread that rumour is the girls in the bathroom! Ugh what bitches!! But we never fucked though, we only made out once and kissed a couple other times. And we were dating, but that was enough for felix to go mad.

"DID YOU AND HYUNJIN HAVE SEX YES OR NO" he yelled
"I- no NO I SWEAR"
"so why are people telling me that you were in the bathroom stall together this morning, why am I hearing that you guys are dating and WHY am I hearing that he posted you on his story this morning quoting "my baby" and I was removed from the story so I was purposely not aloud to see, did I or did I not warn you about dating huh? Didn't I tell you specifically that if I ever catch you fucking around with a guy I'll beat you up?"

"I- I don't k-know" I answered. "JINA" he screamed threateningly.
"OKAY FINE FELIX. YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW? IVE FALLEN FOR YOUR BESTFRIEND OKAY, IM INLOVE WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND AND SO IS HE. LAST NIGHT WHEN I WAS WITH HANA HE CAME THROUGH MY WINDOW APOLOGISING TOO ME FOR EVERYTHING AND JUST CONFESSED. HE SAID THAT ALL THOSE YEARS HES LOVED ME BUT HES SCARED OF TELLING YOU THAT WE ARE OFFICAL NOW BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT YOU WONT LET ME DATE" I screamed at felix who was just completely speechless.

"Did you kiss?" He asked directly "i- yes, yes we made out, and may have gotten horizontal, and also not too mention but fuck he's a good kisser"
"YES JINA BECAUSE HES USED TO THIS STUFF, HES EXPERIENCED AND YOURE NOT, HES HAD SEX PLENTY OF TIMES BEFORE AND YOU HAVENT. HE KNOWS STUFF ABOUT THIS FUCKING WORLD OF SEX THAT YOU  DONT JINA. ARE YOU AWARE OF THE AMOUNT OF WOMEN HES IMPREGNATED? A-about 3 and they've all gotten abortions. Jina hes advanced and listen I fucking love hyunjin and hes my bestest friend but he knows about this and hes aware of what he's doing, you aren't, so If you don't want me to go crazy on you, break up with him. Immediately. I'm not allowing you too date I don't care how much older I am than you i don't care I don't want you too. I know what guys are like trust me jina I'm like them too."

I felt tears build up in my eyes, he wanted me too break up with him, but I didn't want too. I just really wanted to give this a try. I wished he wasn't so overprotective. It would make life so much more easier for me sometimes.

"N-no felix no I don't want too. Please I  know what I'm doing, I won't have sex until I'm ready and I'm sorry but you should be grateful felix. I grew up with him, YOU grew up with him. You know and can trust him. Yes he's done mistakes in his life but he is your bestfriend. So why can't you let me have a chance with someone you know and can trust. I'm not going for a random guy Im going for hyunjin felix. He's like a brother too you. You know him and just give me this chance too live like a teenage girl and have a boyfriend, please felix"
Felix didn't answer, he just looked angry but it seriously was not that deep.
"Felix why can't i just have a boyfriend, all the other girls my age have a boyfriend" I asked
"Yes jina and all the other girls your age either end up getting sexually harrassed, cheated on, used or screwed over. These guys from our school are such dicks you just don't seem too understand I don't know why but you just don't jina. You don't hear what I hear every. Single. Day coming from the mouth of these men. The way girls are talked about. You just don't know"
"YES I DO are you an idi-"
"Shut the fuck up and don't you dare start getting rude too me because I will fucking smack you"
"EXCUSE me? You have the right too be angry because I disobeyed you but don't threaten me. As a matter of fact youre not my father so know your boundaries." I said. Felix clunched his fist in anger making me gulp and take a step back. I suddenly heard a call, hoping it wasn't hyunjin I picked up my phone. Oh fuck it was hyunjin.
"Answer it" he said
"N-no"
"ANSWER IT"
I flinched in fear and answered the call...
"Yo brosif your brother isn't answering I think I left some stuff at ur house of whatever.." I heard hyunjin.
"I um..?" I said
"Put it on loud speaker" felix whispered. I obeyed him and put the call on loud speaker.
"You wanna talk for a bit? You seem sad are you okay?" Before I could answer him felix snatched the phone off my hands.
"Hyunjin" he said seriously.
"I- jina? Wait felix?"
"What the fuck is up with you bro? Fucking around with my sister? You could've at least been less of a dick and not remove me of your private story." He yelled.. hyunjin over the phone just simply did not know what too answer.
"F-felix I was going too tell you and I'm not fucking around with her. Cmon bro you knew i had feelings for her this whole time what so you expect me to do stay quiet my whole life?"
"Listen I'm not listening to your crap over the phone come over"
"I- okay."