40

It had been about a couple hours after me and Hyunjin's session, i don't know  wether too feel guilty or amazed, I had just had sex with the guy. Anyway, it was another fun time of never have i ever, Felix and the guys were with us, Rachel, the girl felix had been obsessing over ever since she sucked him off, Rita me chae hana jackson mark and other senior's i wasn't really familiar with, it was now Rita's turn "never have i everrrr.... had sex with hyunjin" she smirked, i gulped and didn't say anything "oops, i have it was reaaaally good, remember when you told me you loved me after we did it jinnie, it was only 4 days ago too ahah ?" she said, i gasped and looked at him "you.did.what?" i said, "Jina s-she's a liar last time i slept  with her was 9 months a-ago" he answered, one side of me was telling me to not believe rita because all she tried to do was fuck around and piss me off but the other side feared Hyunjin was still the same fuckboy he had always been. "Awww Jina's getting jelly, anyway jinnie let's go upstairs and have some alone time"she said, i got off Hyunjin's chest and stood up looking at him with complete anger, "JINA SHE'S A LIAR" He yelled, "NO I'M NOT BABY" she said giggling sitting on his lap, everyone just stood silent, Hana was yelling at Rita as Felix didn't do anything. "FELIX DO SOMETHING" i yelled, "DO WHAT SHE JUST SAT HERSELF ON HIS LAP I CAN'T  JUST BEET HER UP SHE'S A GIRL" he laughed yelling, "you're right... you're not a girl.. but we are" i smirked looking at Hana as she knew exactly what to do "right now????" she whined, "YES BRO SHE'S ON MY BOYFRIEND" "I figured we coulda just saved it for later and just threw her in the trash but oh well here we go" hana said , i grabbed rita and i was now on her slapping her and Hana was as pulling her hair, Hyunjin was tryna pull me off and so was felix as Minho tried pulling rita off, the boys were much stronger then me and Hyunjin had finally been able to get me up and dragged me to the kitchen letting the rest take care of the situation, as we got into the kitchen i looked at him as he looked back with angry eyes,oh boy why does he act like my dad, i couldn't help but hysterically cry, in his arms too.. "baby shh" he said caressing my air softening up, "YOU'RE A DICK HYUNJIN YOU SLEPT WITH HER" I yelled getting off of him, i had realised the situation in the living room was toned down, but oh boy me and Hyunjin were not, the boys and hana were used to hearing us fighting all the time upstairs  in my room as they were always in the living room sat in silence waiting for us tone down because of situations like these, time after time girl's would want hyunjin and try to break us up and lie about doing intimate activities with him, causing me to break down and leading it to big fights, but now there were the others, they were not used to it, "do they do this all the time?" rachel whispered having her head resting on felix as he caressed her parts, "yeah you just gotta get used to it kitten" he replied pecking her lips, "guys just sit her in silence hyunjin knows how to calm her down" minho said "Rita pack your things and get out" felix said, "w-what?" she said startled expecting felix to take her side "I SAID GET OUT YOU MADE MY LITTLE SISTER CRY AND YOU ARE LIAR" he replied, "fine" and with that she got out. "Jina stop yelling at me FOR THE LAST TIME AND SECONDLY I DIDN'T, I SWEAR JINA I LOVE YOU WE SLEPT TOGETHER TIME AGO" he replied, "LIAR HYUNJIN YOU'RE A LIAR" i yelled crying "I DID NOT AND WILL NEVER JINA I LOVE YOU, look at me i-i said LOOK AT ME"  he yelled grabbing my arm as i was refraining from him, things were broken everywhere in the kitchen, from vases to glass cups and more because hyunjin and i were out of control, "w-what" i said crying, "jina i love you, i took away your first time and i will never hurt you i am so in love with you please jina" i kept crying taking a long breath, "take a deep breath hmm?" i calmed down at his softness, i cried in his arms as he sat on the counter top picking me up with him and wrapping my  legs around him, i cried and cried in his arms, because of guilt and fear, "whats wrong my baby?" he said looking at me, "I feel so guilty hyunjin, we fucked and what if you don't even love me" i sobbed, "jina i adore you, this is  why i knew what i was saying when i say you're not ready for sex jina, but now we did it, we've had sex and that's final, we fucked yes we did and it was the best decision of my life baby, okay? and i will always love you i've fallen so hard for you, i've never fallen so hard for someone and i am head over heels for you" i calmed down at his soft words, he picked me up back to the living room with my legs wrapped around him like a five year old little girl seeing everyone sat down, "has she calmed down?" chan asked, "yeah" hyunjin replied, "hey hana when's the last time jina got her period?" felix asked curious, "last week i think why?" she answered, "cause she's a fucking emotional wreck her hormones all over the place" "that's what i said :)" Hyunjin jumped in the convo putting me down on the sofa next to minho, i rested my head on him and he put his arm around me, he was just like an older brother to me "you okay jina?" he whispered as the rest continued their conversation, i nodded and had finally fallen asleep, tired from this long day..