✞ PROLOUGE ✞

Welcome to the start of Ayato Aishi x Male rivals, there may be slow updates, but anyways warnings for mentions of blood and murder, this should be acknowledged though since it is yandere sim

Ayatos POV

I've been empty. For so very long. My dear father says out family has a curse but I am special. We are empty and broken, cursed with this trait, until we find our lovers. We are lovesick when we come to our lovers, or "Senpais" .
It's always been like that. My father says he and I are special, since many females are born instead of males.

I have a cousin named Ayano Aishi. She also attends my school. She does not want to find her lover. She says she is fine with being broken. She has found her senpai before, but he died. Ayano did not yet seem to care, its fascinating. That moment Ayano decided she did not like men. She liked woman, and she was proud of it. We all still love her for who she is and we all congratulated her on it. She is very nice, she says she is broken, but to me she seems...Happy. she lives her life carefree. She's very smart and gentle and caring. She's always been there for me considering she is older. Enough of her.

On the first day of school I found my lover, Taeko Yamada. She was like a dream come true, I felt so many emotions I didn't know how to react. She was so gentle and caring when she bumped into me. She was like an angel. So beautiful and smart. I found out in that moment, she was the one. She is my senpai and I won't stop at anything. She is mine. Nobody will take her away. She is the one I love, but then again. There are some cute guys here. It would be fun to mess around with them~

To be continued😼