★𝙾𝙽𝙴★

The only warnings are in the Prologue unless I add something new which I will put before the chapter!

𝙾𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗?

Ayatos POV

As I got up from my bed and got changed I noticed something, my parents weren't in their bedroom. The TV downstairs is also running. So I went down to check it out. "Hey Ayato" a voice from behind me came. It was Ayano, my cousin. "Hello Ayano, why are you here," I asked as she stared blankly. "Your parents said they would be overseas and they told my parents we could stay and bond together, so I'm staying for a while. I think it's maybe like 10 weeks." "They're gonna be gone for 10 weeks?" I asked with a hint of shock in my voice.

"Yeah I guess they're in America so I think they'll be there a while," She said very blankly. Barley shocked. "Oh okay are you staying in my parent's room or the spare?", "I'll be in the spare room, don't worry I don't have a lot." "Oh I don't care about that I just was wondering where you were sleeping", "Alright well we have an hour until we have to leave so ill make breakfast sound good?", "Yeah sounds good" We did our goodbyes then I went to get changed into the school uniforms

Little reference!

As I walked back downstairs I saw that Ayano had made breakfast. I don't know if it comes with lessons or just naturally but my family has always made the most delicious meals. I may be emotionless most times, but the food is defiantly one thing that makes me Uhm... '' Happy ''. As Ayano and I finished breakfast we started to walk to school n complete silence. It was a tad bit award but we managed through it. As Ayano went and changed her shoes I watched my Senpai Taeko and Osano talk.

"Finally there you are! I was waiting you know! I'm, not your Alarm clock!" "Sorry, Osano if it bothers you we don't have to walk together anymore.." "W-wait that's not what I meant!.. Just take this bento dummy! I made extra food.." Osano said as he blushed. I hate him so much, he's always so mean to Taeko. I can't believe my senpai just lets him treat her like that. She's so much better. She's so kind accepting all that hate. This is why I love her so much, oh the day we would have children. She would be so kind and gentle such a dear caring mother ... Oh Taeko, my sweet sweet Taeko! You will be mine~.

Ayano's POV

There he goes again. Daydreaming about his "lovely Taeko" I don't get what he sees in her. She's so Plain...boring..careful and so ..pretty. Wait for what? I can't think of her like that, that's his senpai, although she could be mine... But Ayato's precious I can't let my poor cousin go and kill himself. Ayato's different he's always had more emotions, even when he was..broken. I care about him too much. But then again. Info Chan's Twin is here... Maybe he can set Ayato up with somebody, or some people...

(Time Skip, 3rd person POV)

As they both went to class Ayato was thinking about how to eliminate his rival, Osano. He thought of the worst ways for the outcome. Then it hit him. He could make his enemies fall in love with him, then break the hearts of all after being so lovey-dovey. He decided maybe to even go as far as having "sexual activities" with them. Now that would be something. Ayato always wanted to lose his virginity with his senpai but decided that may not be the choice he gets to decide. Fate will just carry him as a dead body in a flowing river.

As the black-haired girl was on the rooftop she received a text.

"So your Ayano yes?"

"That's me, is this info Kun?

"Yes, it is I was told you needed my help?"

"Yes, it's for my cousin. I want you to find people he can fall in love with."

"I can try to set him up, but what do I get out of it?"

"Panty shots or money?:

"Either will do"

"Fine ill just send you both."

"Thank you, pleasure
doing business with
you.."

Time skip

Ayato was walking to his next class that contained his first rival, Osano Najimi.
(This probably isn't correct but whatever 😭)

As Ayato was spacing out he got an "interesting" text

So you're Ayato Aishi?

I am, who is this?

My name is hidden,
But you can call me
Info-kun ....

Alright "Info-kun" what
do you want my class will
start soon.

I know your dirty
little killing secret.

How did you find out?

I have my ways now,
you like Taeko right?