1

A/n: hope you enjoy :) don't mind if I have some spelling errors it's mainly auto correct) <3
                                                                                               Y/n 👇🏼 you can change it if you want)

A/n: hope you enjoy :) don't mind if I have some spelling errors it's mainly auto correct) <3                                                                                               Y/n 👇🏼 you can change it if you want)

Your pov : it was 9 in the morning, the sun crept through my half opened blinds. " shit! " I say as I roll out of bed only to discover my phone had been blown up by my best friend Vance , Vance hopper aka my crush.
Bold -Vance
Normal- y/n
" yo u up yet?"
" y/n wake up cmon I'm bored"
"Y/n"
"Y/n"
"Y/n"
"Y/n"
"Fuck please wake up I wanna go to the beach"
" sorry I was asleep!"
"Alg"
" hurry and get changed ima pick you up in 30"
"K"

And with that I placed down my phone on my pillow and walked to my wardrobe. As I flicked through my clothes I picked out a dress and bikini.

What you were wearing 👆🏼

After I put everything on I slipped on my Birkins  and brushed my hair. I chucked my phone and purse in a small tote bag.
* new message from Vancey boy 🤍 * my phone buzzed. I took my phone out of my bag and read the message.
" outside waiting for u "
I ran down the stairs and kissed my mom on the cheek. " bye mom!" I called walking up to the front door. " hey wait! Where are you going?" She asked me. " Vance and I are going to the beach" I said. Mum nodded as she raised her eyebrow and smirked at me as I said Vance's name.
I rushed out the door to see Vance waiting in his car.
Vance's pov:
When  y/n stepped out of her house my jaw dropped, she was so pretty in that dress , she's pretty in anything she wears. But I didn't show any emotions in front of her, I didn't want her to know I liked her..
Your pov:
I walked to the car and Vance smiled. God his eyes were so gorgeous. " hey " he said with a sparkle in his eyes " let's go!" I giggled as he started the engine. I turned on the radio * song chateau ( feel alright ) by djo) and we started dancing and Vance started lip syncing. We both laughed for ages until we got to the beach and walked up to the jetty. " you gonna jump off with me?" He asked. "Mmm" I hummed. "pwease" he said looking at me pouting his lips at me. " fine" I groaned. As we got to the jetty Vance took off his shirt and waited to jump off. I took off my dress and underneath was my bikini. Vance looked at me , I blushed. " you ready?" He said grabbing my hand as we stood on the edge. " ready when you are " I giggled. Suddenly Vance pulled me as we jumped off and landed in the clear shoulder length water. "Ahahaha!" We both laughed. Vance dunked his head under water and grabbed my legs and pulled me over his shoulder. " let go of me Vance! " I laughed. "Ok" he said with a grin. I knew it he through me up in the air. I splashed back down into the water as Vance crept back to me underwater. He came back up the surface, his long blonde curly hair dripped as we locked eye contact. Vance and I got closer to eachother. Our faces not even inches away. Slowly we pressed our lips together, which only lasted 5 seconds. " I'm so sorry" we both Chorused. The two of our faces were as red as a ripe strawberry. " no really I'm sorry I should've asked" Vance apologised. " it's ok vancey" I said tucking his hair behind his ear. Without even thinking I pulled his face closer for another kiss. I pulled away and he blushed. " don't stop " he said with a sad pout. We kissed again and he pulled me up. I rapped my legs around his back as we had a heated 1 minute make out sesh. The waves overlapped us as he put me down and kissed my fore-head. " I feel like Charli's" he said looking out at the ocean. We both agreed and smiled and giggled at eachother. We swam back over to the shore and got our towels, " shit" I mutter. " what?" Vance said looking at me worried. "I forgot my towel" I say. " here you can use mine" Vance handed me his towel and put on his shirt. After I dried up I put my dress back on by I was so cold. Vance caught me shivering "here have this aswell" he gave his oversized jumper to me as I slipped it on and it reached right above my knees.

Vance's pov: I never would've thought I would ever get the opportunity to kiss y/n , she's so pretty

Vance's pov:
I never would've thought I would ever get the opportunity to kiss y/n , she's so pretty.. after we kissed there was an awkward silence. But we just laughed it off and swam back to shore to dry off and go to Charli's .
Charli's is our favourite cafe we go to together. It's nice ig, but I go there for y/n.
" you ok y/n/n" I ask. She looks up from her phone and smiles at me " why wouldn't I be?" She grinned.
Ur pov:
We arrived at the cafe, and walked in. As I was looking at the menu . I felt Vance looking at me and blushing, he looked back down to his menu. " I think I'll get the blueberry bagel with cream cheese and a chai latte. I said. " ima just get a coffee and eat yours" he smirked. " Vance no I won't let you." I said giggling.

                                                                                   Time skip
Vance drove me home after we finished our food and drinks. " thank you for this awesome day vancey" I said smiling. " no problem doofus" he said grinning and looking at me " I see how it is then.." I step out of the car and smile. His window was down so I went up to it and said " bye smelly boy" I said with a smirk. " HIGHLEY OFFENDED" he yelled from out of his window. I waved bye as he waited for me to step inside my house. As I placed my hand on the door knob about to twist it. Vance called out my name as he stepped out of the car and ran up to me. " yeah? Did I forget something?" I said looking over at his car. "Yes.." he said " what?" I asked about to walk over back to his car. But he stopped me. " you forgot this" he said nervously pulling me into a long kiss. I placed my hands on his cheeks bringing him closer. 20 seconds later I pulled away. " goodbye Vance" I said waving, blushing, and smiling at the same time. " bye" he puffed as his face washed over in a bright pink. As I closed the door I immediately ran upstairs and squealed into my pillow. After a while I snuggled up to sleep in his jumper.

1188 words <3

A/n : hope you enjoyed! Yes I am going to make a series so keep an eye out for part 2! 🤍🤍🤍