6

About half an hour pat and we still were getting ready to go. Vance left ages ago, and we finally got our crap together and went into the car. I looked out the window of the car and glanced at my old home one more time, after a few minutes I looked out again, we were driving past the beach I had my first kiss with my first crush. Vance. I looked down and switched on my phone and played "I bet on losing dogs- Mitski" my wallpaper was me and Vance cuddling. My eyes filled up again as mom put her hand on my shoulder. As I was thinking about Vance I slowly dozed of leaning my head against the window. 5 hours past and we finally arrived in cousins. I saw my mom get a message but I couldn't figure out who it was, apparently they were in cousins waiting at the rental we were staying at. " mom you have a message" I say. Mom picked up her phone and looked at me with a big grin. " Susannah?" I asked looking out to the river. " mhm" she hummed excitedly like she was hiding something.

We arrived at susannahs first to visit them for dinner. We finally got there and I saw belly waiting for me. I jumped out of the car and we both hugged each other like we were a big clump of clay. We pulled apart from one another and laughed. " you look so different!" We both said. " hey jerry" I said smiling and we both pulled each other in for a hug. " hey y/n/n" he giggled. Conrad walked over to me with a grin "your majesty y/n" he said bowing. "why thank you kind sir" i greeted. Susannah looked over to me and I ran into her arms. " you've grown" she mentioned happily. " yep" I laughed. We all walked into there house and went outside to talk, as me and belly were sitting on the edge of the pool talking. " guess what..?" I told belly. " w-hat" she giggled. "I have a boyfriend.." I hesitated. " OH OH WHO!" She screamed. Everyone looked over then looked back. We both laughed. " Vance.. you know him? The guy I showed you last time you went over to mine? My bestfriend?" I mentioned. " your my best best friend DONT worry!" I quickly said. "YOUR DATING VANCE!?EEEEEEE" she yelled again. It caught mums attention then she started telling the details of what's been going on with me and Vance to Susannah. "Stop yelling" I hushed her. Conrad looked at me then looked at his shoes.
Time skip going to the rental
"Bye guys see you tmr or for dinner I don't know!" I yelled to them as I sat myself Into the car. We started driving to the rental and mom got another text. " here at the rental see you in a bit!" It said. Mum looked at it then smiled tapping her hands excitedly on the wheel. We pulled up and I ran over to the door turning the knob seeing what it was like inside.

Standing on the other side of the door was

Standing on the other side of the door was. "VANCE!?" I screamed. My heart stopped and I couldn't breathe. I hadn't seen him in 9 hours yet it felt like I was never going to see him again. "WHAT ARE YOUD OUNG HERE?"i cried. "oh nothing much just moved here for a while.." he said. "MOVED?" I yelled. " yea duh. Your mom told me you guys were moving so I just acted like I didn't know and found a house in cousin quick enough.. kinda used my parents money but I doesn't matter they owe me anyways" he explained like it was no Biggy.
I immediately jumped into his arms and rapped my legs around him. Burying my head into his shoulder. I put my head up again and kissed. " Oo la la" mom sang with a smirk as she stepped past us.

Part 7 coming out soon!
Sorry this was late school started again
Please comment and tell me if you want Vance and y/n to kiss more and stuff idk 🤍🎧🎶🌿📻🧸🧋