Charles & Savannah bar fight

(Second bar fight)-Night:

 A couple of weeks had passed by Charles was struggling with balancing work & taking care of Mona. Mona got out of the hospital two weeks ago, but since she broke her ankle, things have been quite stressful for Charles. Luckily, Lisa has been around to help him out a lot more. And surprisingly Trina has as well, until it was time for her to go back home. Charles still tried keeping a positive attitude even though he was going through a lot of changes. He takes a nice hot shower, he gets ready for work, he makes sure Mona's needs are met, and he heads out to work his night shift at Tipsy's. Once he gets there, he starts wiping down glasses, serving some customers who come up to his bar for drinks, and he refills the alcohol bottles. As Charles is working, he gets a call from Savannah.

*Charles answers his phone. *

Charles:

Hello?

Savannah:

Hey! I need to talk to you. Are you busy?

Charles:

Yeah, I'm at work.

Savannah:

Oh really? I was hoping you would have a drink with me.

Charles:

I would love to if I wasn't working. But I am. So, I'm going to have to pass on your offer.

*Savannah gets slightly disappointed. *

Savannah:

Okay. Well, I guess I'll see you another time?

Charles:

Yeah. When I'm not busy, I'll see you.

Savannah:

Alright. Bye.

Charles:

Bye.

*They both hang up the phone and Charles immediately gets back to work. He's already stressed out by his problems. But he's trying to take life day by day, one step at a time. He starts serving his customers with a smile again, he's able to do that peacefully, then a few hours later Savannah storms in.*

Savannah:

Charles! I really need to talk to you!

*Charles starts being a bit sarcastic with Savannah. *

Charles:

Well hello to you too Savannah. I'm fine thanks for asking.

Savannah:

Hey, how are you? I could really go for a drink. I have problems! I have things to tell you!

*Charles speaks to Savannah in a sarcastic tone again. *

Charles:

Problems? Problems with you? Really? That's not new at all. If it's about that Tyler dude, I'm really not trying to hear that shit right now.

Savannah:

Yes, it's about Tyler. And if you're not going to drink with me, I'll drink by my damn self.

Charles:

Alright. One drink. I'm working. So, let's make this quick Savannah. I'll have one shot of wine with you. But that's all. Let's not overdo it like we did a few nights ago.

Savannah:

Alright. Well as Rihanna once said, "Pour it up".

*Charles pours himself and Savannah some wine in a glass. *