five

ADRIPRESSCOTT IS NOW LIVE

tristanpravong joined

user3 joined hey adriiii

miguelcazarezmora joined

bradyhepner joined

500K joined

"hey guys!" she waved, setting her phone down against the wall as she sat on her chair in front of her desk. "anyways, tristan wanted to go live so i guess we're going live, but his caca wifi ruins some shit."

adriana accepted miguel, tristan and brady to the live. "wow," tristan fake hurt, his hand going to his chest. "at least i don't kick my crush in the no no area at a sleepover."

"at least my wifi works, okay tristan?" she put a hand up, rolling her eyes playfully as she smiled. "oh but did you see those edits of us? bro i look so fine not gonna lie, like they make me look hot."

user40 YOU AREEE

user3 FOLLOW ME ILY GUYS

user78 nahhh they did griffin so WRONG 😭

"yeah i did see those edits, they keep putting the finn's arm is mint audios though.. like okay guys i know that's all bruce said."

"they're funny though, and the house skits thing. i was flown out a window." adriana grabbed her hair brush, then started brushing her hair out and trying to make it straight and not wavy. "literally out the window."

"that sounds like a hate crime, also did you just get a random motivation or something cause that was random."

"shut up tristan."

tristan threw his hands up, looking at the comments. "guys, she's always telling me to shut up her and her little toy."

her mouth fell open, giving him a salty look. "shut up! he's not my toy."

"kinda is."

"kinda not."

user350 are they talking abt miguel or malachi?

miguelcazarezmora joined

miguelcazarezmora ayeee, why're ppl tagging me 😭🤧

madeleinemcgraw joined

madeleinemcgraw oh hey guys, look it's the emoji kid.

user15 not maddie calling miguel out on his shit

adrisfp MIGUEL JOINED OMGGG

user3 not the fan pages fangirling already

"hey maddie, miguel. oh, wanna listen to some music?" adriana smirked, accepting the join requests of both madeleine and miguel.

"no!" came from miguel's side of the phone, "don't you dare do it adriana." he pointed at her, glaring playfully.

her mouth dropped, "not the full name, i think i should play music."

"adriana-"

"do it!" madeleine said, smiling as she readjusted her phone. "oh this is gonna be so fun."

"wait!" tristan exclaimed, holding his hand up. "we're missing a person."

"mason!" the puerto rican grabbed her ipad, then looked at her phone. "don't judge me, yes i am an ipad kid."