ten

adrianna sat on her bed, watching netflix while on face time with miguel as he talked to her. "i just don't get why you're talking to him."

"miggy, he's my friend, not my boyfriend. it's not like i like him." she explained, he's been on about this since he saw what malachi commented on her post, which wasn't much.

"i get that, but what if he likes you?"

"if he does then who cares?"

"i'm just saying."

adrianna sighed, "miguel, why do you care?"

"because i'm your friend who is looking out for you." miguel looked at his camera furrowing his eyebrows before he started screen recording, prior to zander's request.

she wished he would've said something else, but the word friend just had to pop out of his mouth. she doesn't know how much longer she could go with her small crush on miguel, but it's a bit heartbreaking if he keeps calling her his friend.

"adrianna! come downstairs i have something for you!"

interest peaked up in her, grabbing her phone and pausing her movie she made her way out her room and down the stairs. "yes?"

"come." he motioned her over with his head, hiding something behind his back as she walked closer, and when she did he finally showed her what it was.

she gasped, staring at it in awe and shock. putting a hand to her mouth, miguel thought she was about to cry by the way her eyes got glossy. "you got me a husky!" she squealed, taking the husky in one arm and showing him to miguel who smiled at her.

"courtesy of miguel, he thought that this should be your early birthday present." zander said as she sat her phone down on the counter so she could hug the husky, having him cuddle his head in the crook of her neck.

"thank you, he's so cute and fluffy and adorable and oh my god he's so fluffy i'm gonna die!"

"what're you gonna name him?" miguel asked, leaning forward a bit,

"scout."

ADRI POSTED !

adripresscott

liked by official_miguelcazarezmora, jennaortega and 789,624k others

adripresscott everyone meet scout! thank you miguel so much 🥰 I LOVE HIM IM GONNA DIEEE, and thank you zander for letting me have one I LOVE YOU I SWEARR!!

tagged official_miguelcazarezmora and zanipresscott

view comments

user AWE MIGUEL GOT HER A HUSKY

user HIII SCOUTTT

jennaortega he's so cute 😍😍
adripresscott liked this comment

official_miguelcazarezmora ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
adripresscott miguel i cant speak emoji 😔
official_miguelcazarezmora adria you just did 😔🫶🏼

zanipresscott you better love me cause i'm i did not just drive two hours from and back for him
adripresscott zander i love you 💙

user IM IN LOVEEE

user zander has a sister?
user user he actually has a brother too, and i'm pretty sure their moms pregnant with another baby, and adriana is his sister, she lives with him.

user bro ain't no way 💀

user why are people hating on adri

user did miguel just waste his money on her?

madeleinemcgraw not the tbp being toxic af 😭
adripresscott pinned this comment

user adri is so unbothered, what a queen

brady_hepner i wish he brought me something like that 🤨
adripresscott brady_hepner too bad so sad, he loves me more 😉
official_miguelcazarezmora adria i- ok now she getting a lil too hood in the comment section as we're on face time 😭
adripresscott miguel stop exposing me doofus

zanipresscott love you sis 🫶🏼
adripresscott zander love you too 🫵🏽